Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychometric test 2018

Options
  • 03-04-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hello! So I have applied for current general service recruitment.. Got 1st mail about application, now got my 2nd mail telling me the dates for the psychometric test..
    where/how can I try this test before the official one??
    Also, a normal Chromebook laptop would support the psychometric test page yeah?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 iisbran

Hi, when they send the email with the actual test link, you can take practices tests before you start it, you can repeat the practice test as many times as you like.

And yeah any device with a stable internet connection will work.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Itainire wrote: »
    Hello! So I have applied for current general service recruitment.. Got 1st mail about application, now got my 2nd mail telling me the dates for the psychometric test..
    where/how can I try this test before the official one??
    Also, a normal Chromebook laptop would support the psychometric test page yeah?

You get an infinite amount of trial runs. Also the rest is run through Chrome so it should work

Advertisement