Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City accommodation

Options
  • 03-04-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a masters students looking to rent or house share for at least 1 year in Cork City, beginning this June. If anyone has any information or know of any houses please let me know! Thank you 
    Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamyourending

Hey Laura,

Have you been keeping an eye on Daft? My advice would be to set up email alerts on the site and go from there. In my experience, sharing would be more realistic in Cork as renting an apartment solo can be pretty expensive (unless you get very lucky).

If you'll be attending UCC, you could also try contacting the UCC Accommodation Office and register with them - they'll be able to include you on their email list for new vacancies. If you do this, just make sure to tell them you're a Master's student rather than an undergrad.

Finally, there are a few groups on Facebook that are useful. UCC Accommodation Search is the main one (again, assuming you'll be attending UCC) but there are others too.

Good luck with the search!

Advertisement