Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged!!!

Options
  • 03-04-2018 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have been onto eir about 5 times now and waiting a week for a call back. Ordered a phone wrong one arrive, I was willing to keep it but I was charged for the other phone and it was 100 euro more , and still have heard nothing from eir with regards my refund. If I owed them money they would be ringing me. Sick of ringing and being transferred .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I have been onto eir about 5 times now and waiting a week for a call back. Ordered a phone wrong one arrive, I was willing to keep it but I was charged for the other phone and it was 100 euro more , and still have heard nothing from eir with regards my refund. If I owed them money they would be ringing me. Sick of ringing and being transferred .
    Hi Doddledoo32 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

I have sent you the details . I also tried to ring eir again but gave up after waiting 10 mins to talk to someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I have sent you the details . I also tried to ring eir again but gave up after waiting 10 mins to talk to someone
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

Thanks Thomas but just off from 1901 and still no money returned. So warning for anyone else pick a different mobile provider eir are only good for taking money !

Advertisement