Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blessington Game Club

• 03-04-2018 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I have recently moved to Blessington and was wondering if anyone on here is a member of or has contact details for Blessington Game Club?

I run and cycle around the area a lot and can see signs up for them but can't find any details on line anywhere and don't know too many in the town yet so any info would be great.

I have a 6 month old Hungarian Vizsla pup so looking for somewhere to run him and would love to join a local club for the coming season and hopefully many seasons down the line.

I am still a member of my Gun club back home but its a 2 hour drive away so not ideal!!

regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daithidoo

Look up kilter district gun club
    There close to you and you can email them on the page couldn't find one for blessingron or Ballymore

Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

No contact details for them but drop me a PM for suitable areas to train around the Blessington area if you want - I live locally and work & trial Springers

Advertisement