Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15Gb plan - 15 euro per month

Options
  • 03-04-2018 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I tried to move from my 30Gb Sim only plan to the 15Gb Sim Only plan to avail of the new pricing. 15 euro per month for 6 months and 30 there after. 

I was talking to live chat who advised that only 1901 can do this.

I called 1901 and I spent 10 minutes on hold. The agent was really helpful and moved me to the 15GB plan but only with a 5 euro discount. The agent then transferred me to online sales as he said he could not apply the online price.

Online sales said that this price is only for Eir customers who re-contract. 

Can I get the new price as per your website please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi All,

I tried to move from my 30Gb Sim only plan to the 15Gb Sim Only plan to avail of the new pricing. 15 euro per month for 6 months and 30 there after. 

I was talking to live chat who advised that only 1901 can do this.

I called 1901 and I spent 10 minutes on hold. The agent was really helpful and moved me to the 15GB plan but only with a 5 euro discount. The agent then transferred me to online sales as he said he could not apply the online price.

Online sales said that this price is only for Eir customers who re-contract. 

Can I get the new price as per your website please?

Thanks!
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Thanks for the Reply Thomas :)

So not available to current customer.  No problem, porting away and back in again will take a day or so.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks for the Reply Thomas :)

So not available to current customer.  No problem, porting away and back in again will take a day or so.

Thanks!
    No problem.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement