Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Back

Options
  • 03-04-2018 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I paid in error from my AIB internet account into an old eircom bill pay account. I contacted a rep from the cork office on Friday and emailed the bank payment details etc. No response from this individual. This morning I spoke to a supervisor in the Cork office who was to email his address so I could forward the pdf s of my bank payments into this Eircom account.As of now I have not received this email, I need to get this matter dealt with urgently as the sum involved is not a small amount. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I paid in error from my AIB internet account into an old eircom bill pay account. I contacted a rep from the cork office on Friday and emailed the bank payment details etc. No response from this individual. This morning I spoke to a supervisor in the Cork office who was to email his address so I could forward the pdf s of my bank payments into this Eircom account.As of now I have not received this email, I need to get this matter dealt with urgently as the sum involved is not a small amount. 
    Hi selle italia,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement