Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement machine permanent tsb ate my money and now they are withholding my cash

• 03-04-2018 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I usually lodge my money with these machines. This time it broke while I was lodging. I usually have money counted on the way up the machine. Today for the first time I hadn’t recounted because it was a larger amount and didn’t want to count it in front of people. The bank is withholding my money until I tell them how much I had. I can ball park but I don’t know what to do.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

jimjim420 wrote: »
    I usually lodge my money with these machines. This time it broke while I was lodging. I usually have money counted on the way up the machine. Today for the first time I hadn’t recounted because it was a larger amount and didn’t want to count it in front of people. The bank is withholding my money until I tell them how much I had. I can ball park but I don’t know what to do.

Call the guards. They are stealing your money!

Advertisement