Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safari and certificates issues since update

• 03-04-2018 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,607 ✭✭✭✭

I've had such a pain with Safari and Certificates since updating High Sierra to 10.13.4 on my Mac Book Pro.

Before this I've had no issues with certificates from various work sites. I would always get the below message but I could just select " Visit website" and it will ask me to input my username and password to accept this and I can finally get to the website

oUsmFsK.png

Now since High Sierra to 10.13.4 once I input my username/password, it just refreshes the page and goes back to "The connection Is Not Private"

I thought it maybe an issue with my keychain but when I search for the website in "All Items" it's not there.
    I created a new login into my Macbook and therefor using a different keychain and I have the same issues.

I can only think this update and really screwed me up.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Did you search for the actual cert (click on "view the certificate") in Keychain rather than just the website?

Also when searching Keychain, note the different keychains in the sidebar. "iCloud", "System Roots", etc. "All items" is a sub category of the keychain you have selected.

Advertisement