Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online sales support

Options
  • 03-04-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi

12 days ago I tried to purchase a new mobile phone from eir.ie. something went wrong and the money for the phone was taken from my account but my order was not processed.

It has been a nightmare trying to get someone to help me with this issue. At this point I really need either the phone or my money. Can you assist me in getting this dealt with??

Apparently there is no phone number for online support which is just ridiculous and a real hindrance to getting my problem solved asap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

12 days ago I tried to purchase a new mobile phone from eir.ie. something went wrong and the money for the phone was taken from my account but my order was not processed.

It has been a nightmare trying to get someone to help me with this issue. At this point I really need either the phone or my money. Can you assist me in getting this dealt with??

Apparently there is no phone number for online support which is just ridiculous and a real hindrance to getting my problem solved asap
    Hi Crunchymomma ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

You will need to contact our sales department on 1800 777 085 & then option 3.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

Waited for over 40 minutes without getting to talk to someone, had to give up. Still have not been able to get any satisfaction. 2 and a half weeks, this is totally ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Waited for over 40 minutes without getting to talk to someone, had to give up. Still have not been able to get any satisfaction. 2 and a half weeks, this is totally ridiculous.
    I completely understand your frustrations.

Due to high call volumes, it may be difficult to get through to an operator at times.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement