Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Installation

Options
  • 03-04-2018 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi There - been talking to some of the Eir Onboard team and been promised a call back today but it didnt happen.  Your KN technician has had a failed install 4 times now.  I ordered FTTH before christmas and had in install in early Jan.  The power to the DP box was missing.  This was the same issue at every install since even though i have been told it was fixed.  The latest install was good friday but not so good for me! Same issue again.  However the KN engineer noticed that the DP box outside my house and the one outside my neighbours have the same number. could this be the issue - Link to photos of the DP boxes here??  I am sick of being told the issue is fixed when it obviously is not - I have taken 3 annual leave days so far to try and get this installed.  I dont understand how your systems are updating that the issue is fixed when it obviously is not.  Can someone just give me a true report of what has been going on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Alangers wrote: »
    Hi There - been talking to some of the Eir Onboard team and been promised a call back today but it didnt happen.  Your KN technician has had a failed install 4 times now.  I ordered FTTH before christmas and had in install in early Jan.  The power to the DP box was missing.  This was the same issue at every install since even though i have been told it was fixed.  The latest install was good friday but not so good for me! Same issue again.  However the KN engineer noticed that the DP box outside my house and the one outside my neighbours have the same number. could this be the issue - Link to photos of the DP boxes here??  I am sick of being told the issue is fixed when it obviously is not - I have taken 3 annual leave days so far to try and get this installed.  I dont understand how your systems are updating that the issue is fixed when it obviously is not.  Can someone just give me a true report of what has been going on??
    Hi Alangers ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement