Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry classes in cork outside of school

Options
  • 03-04-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I wish to do medicine in cork but I don’t do chemistry for the leaving Cert. NUIG offers medicine but it would be too expensive for my family and it would suit if it were possible to do it in cork. I’m currently in fifth year and will going into sixth year this summer but I was wondering if there is an6 place that teaches chemistry outside school and is it possible to do it in a year and half, the course that is. Sorry for the long question but would really appreciate if someone could reply back ASAP. Thanks!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 lildaisy

I'm sure you can 100% learn the course in that time as long as you're serious about it! I don't know of any courses but online videos are really a blessing these days so try those until you find somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Csoshea321

lildaisy wrote: »
    I'm sure you can 100% learn the course in that time as long as you're serious about it! I don't know of any courses but online videos are really a blessing these days so try those until you find somewhere!

Thank you so much for the reply!! The only thing is that I think I would have to do the experiments and I would have to write it up then afterwards

Advertisement