Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think a breakup or some sort of mega tension between the Undisputed Era tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭ThePott

Opener was relentlessly intense, awesome match.
    Could definitely see TUE losing across the board and having some tension, hopefullt not a break up, they're too damn good.

I don't know who wins this tag match, really doesn't seem like any team is ready except for Fish and KOR but they've had them before so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That is an amazing frog splash montez has

• Registered Users Posts: 39,875 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    There must be something in the water at NXT. Brilliant match.
    Vince isn’t involved. Imagine the main roster having the nxt philosophy on a bigger scale ?

Kyle is taking a hell of a beating here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I bet wrestlers think "For fúck sake..." when they're told they're doing a ladder match. There is just no way to fake some of those bumps. They're brutal.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I bet wrestlers think "For fúck sake..." when they're told they're doing a ladder match. There is just no way to fake some of those bumps. They're brutal.
    No as JR used to say how do you learn how to fall on a ladder ?

Beth is an upgrade on Renee.

Mauro needs to calm down but outside of that nxt is one of the best wrestling promotion in the US today.

He's not for everyone but I love Mauro's commentary really sounds like he actually enjoys the product as cheesy as it is at times. Him going mental is a highlight for me.

Hoping WWE post another live reactions with him because they are the funniest thing ever.

• Advertisement

The sooner vince steps aside and let’s hunter be in control the better. I mean 25 takeovers and years of TV that for the most part are brilliant isn’t a fluke.

Jesus that was a bloody fun tag team ladder match. Hats off to the all the teams and Mauro, Nigel and Beth who added to the match.

That was a great match and awesome finish

Montez has definite star potential

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Undisputed era carried that match!

Oh Ronda 24 incoming. Why is nattie is all these documentaries ?

Of all the people to win Street Profits are the right choice even though I feel they were slightly forgotten about on NXT TV until recently. Star making turn from them too, saw them wrestle before their gimmick had caught on back in 2017 and it was clear they had the charisma and talent to be a big deal, reckon they'll be good champs.

Oh Io Sharai I love her.

LOOK EVERYONE! It's TYLER!

Not a fan of Beth on commentary tbh

If/when Triple H takes full control someone else will have too run NXT but who would be the candidates ??? HBK, Road Dogg ??

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Not a fan of Beth on commentary tbh

If/when Triple H takes full control someone else will have too run NXT but who would be the candidates ??? HBK, Road Dogg ??

She's not that bad in fairness. It's madness to think Velveteen dream was a tough enough and look at him now.

• Advertisement

Tyler breeze is an example of how WWE could handle the unused main roster talent.

What’s great about nxt is just how different each match can be from one another

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    She's not that bad in fairness. It's madness to think Velveteen dream was a tough enough and look at him now.

Yeah and the guy that won it that year was released pretty early

PTH2009 wrote: »

Yeah and the guy that won it that year was released pretty early
    Yeah and three of that class in Mandy rose, Sonya, and velveteen dream are still working for WWE and doing well.

Yeah and three of that class in Mandy rose, Sonya, and velveteen dream are still working for WWE and doing well.

Chelsea green in nxt as well

sky88 wrote: »

Chelsea green in nxt as well
    Was she on tough enough ? I didn’t watch that season that closely.

Was she on tough enough ? I didn’t watch that season that closely.

Yea eliminated near the end of it

Another good match here

I feel bad for Breeze, wonder what happens next with him.

I like Tyler breeze in this version. He lost but feck it he helped velveteen dream which is what you’d want.

• Advertisement

Of course it's good that Dream got the rub but what happens next for Breeze.

I don't know, I like the guy as a wrestler wish things had panned out differently for him.

Advertisement