Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Takeover start at 1am?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Loughc wrote: »
    Takeover start at 1am?

Midnight, pre show 11.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

While looking on the WWEPC youtube channel for the preshow, I see a video about the Canada tryouts. Santino's daughter tried out

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

3rd fall announced steel cage with barbed wire on top surrounded by weapons in the cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,184 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The third fall of Gargano vs Cole, battle of the thigh slaps, is a cage match littered with weapons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I assume that just has to be lowered, so since they've already gone to the bother of constructing it, it's safe to say the third fall will happen. Not that I doubted it.
    Though it'd be funny (as long as no one is hurt) if weapons fall into the ring throughout the night

• Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Although they only appear in backstage stuff Street Prophets will be a ****ing disaster on the main roster

Not that there bad in the ring but they will be given **** stuff by Vince and co

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Montez is a star in the making

Surprised with that result

Are they bringing up the UE ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Surprised with that result

Are they bringing up the UE ?

If NXT is going live in October doubt there will be call ups and all champions could possibly retain until War Games which would be the first PPV.

• Advertisement

They gave Io subtitles in a promo there and it looked cool and worked. Why not do the same for Asuka and Kairi on the main roster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

How is every ones first live stream tonight after the update? Mine is pretty abysmal. Poor quality picture and stops for buffering every 30 seconds. Tried it on two different devices now, both as bad as each other.

My stream been perfect so far

Unbelievable match

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    They gave Io subtitles in a promo there and it looked cool and worked. Why not do the same for Asuka and Kairi on the main roster?
    They gave subtitles to the Japanese wrestler who least needs them. Io has excellent English. Interesting finish to the Io and Candice match.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

How is every ones first live stream tonight after the update? Mine is pretty abysmal. Poor quality picture and stops for buffering every 30 seconds. Tried it on two different devices now, both as bad as each other.
    Mine is magic so far.

TVTap Pro is working for me fine, couldn't get watch wrestling to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Big Killian and Bro is set for a great match perfect clash of styles.

The mountie

Always nails dreams entrance

Strong is a beast.. Dream just oozes charisma.. Dunne has a face you just want to repeatedly punch, reminds me of David Platt from Coronation Street.

Strong is the perfect wrestler to put others over he is a machine in the ring.

• Advertisement

Vince is going to **** everything up when NXT goes live for Fox

Some great talent on the roster

After seeing Mia Yim's story on The Wrestlers I really want to see her get her moment on the main shows.

After seeing Mia Yim's story on The Wrestlers I really want to see her get her moment on the main shows.

Must watch the wrestlers

Surprised myself I didnt watch it yet ha

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Io Shirai is hardly the next challenger to Baysler right? Expect them to do a 4 way or something

Really lost touch with NXT UK anything major happening on it ??

Too much wrestling for me to try and keep up with. Think I'll just watch the Takeovers of NXT UK

Be interesting if they came to Dublin.

Gargano and his Marvel cosplays continue. I don't know why they annoy me but they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

J. Marston wrote: »
    The third fall of Gargano vs Cole, battle of the thigh slaps, is a cage match littered with weapons.

They've gotten plenty of slaps in early

Mauro is horrible tonight

The Shane McMahon finish.

• Advertisement

Great match and great end to there rivalry. Seriously what else can these guys do together?

No Ciampa which was disappointing really thought he was going to appear

Advertisement