Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I mean They could bring the whole Irish WWE crew over the Dublin. Becky, sheamus, Finn, Jordan devlin, aoife Valkyrie for the laugh. I'm sure none of the lads will object to spending time at home.

Never gonna happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Never gonna happen.

Why won't it ? If you can say why it won't then fair enough but saying it won't with no reason doesn't mean it won't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Never gonna happen.
    I mean, only a week later Smackdown is on tour in Europe. Don't know why this might be an issue. I also don't think it will happen fully. But Sheamus is definitely an option and Finn, Valkyrie are good ideas. And Devlin is already confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We will be all tanked up and will chant our hearts out ha

Im happy that Finn Balor is a big deal in nxt and not spinning his wheels on raw or smackdown.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'd say we will have plenty of UK fans travelling over too

Im happy that Finn Balor is a big deal in nxt and not spinning his wheels on raw or smackdown.

And doesn't have a big stupid smile

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Well ive got a billion txts since its been announced so id say its going to sell out,cant wait.

The only thing with these first three matches is the ending of the street fight which I wouldn't put on either Tegan or Dakota. The Sonya deville look alike messed up the table spot.

Why won't it ? If you can say why it won't then fair enough but saying it won't with no reason doesn't mean it won't happen.

Becky is the champion on Raw. Vince isn't gonna let her swan off to some UK Takeover.

• Advertisement

Finn balor gets the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky is the champion on Raw. Vince isn't gonna let her swan off to some UK Takeover.

An appearance isn't a big deal. She's not gonna wrestle.

Great night for the Irish

Gets a takeover announced (only UK roster but its something) and finn wins

I love Finn barking at the camera and taking.

Last WWE /NXT appearance for Cathy Kelly for how long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Oh my glob what a match. That was pretty fcuking great. Finn winning is the right decision (even removing our Irish bias) but my word. That match was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Great watching the PPVs over on the west coast. Over nice and early and not a bad way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.

belair is a tank of a women as is ripley

Rhea vs charlotte flair at Mania.

Rhea vs charlotte flair at Mania.

hell of an opportunity for Rhea

performing at such a big event

• Advertisement

I'm calling it a night as im nearly starting to fall asleep. Two matches left is it ? I'll watch them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bobby Fish is 43, he's looking it these days. Can still go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

That ruled. Love all 4 guys

the broswerweights reign will all end in tears with them turining on each other

So no NXT womens title match at Mania takeover ???. would charlotte have to move back to NXT if she wins the title

Lads what a f*ckin match. I can't stand Riddle but once he gets in the ring to wrestle he's brilliant. Happy for me boy Pete Dunne too.

State of the lads they fought though, skinny lad looked like Jimmy from Fatal Deviation.

They really do go overboard with kickout after kickout in these main events. Champa with 5 murder moves and sure ah kickout... stupid.

Gargano vs Ciampa yet again

Bring someone new into the title picture and leave these two off. God they done this rivalry enough

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I'd rather see both Gargano and Ciampa feud with literally anybody else in the world than each other. The only match of theirs I liked was the Cruiserweight Classic first round that went about 9 minutes

cian68 wrote: »
    I'd rather see both Gargano and Ciampa feud with literally anybody else in the world than each other. The only match of theirs I liked was the Cruiserweight Classic first round that went about 9 minutes

What else can they do

They done almost everything with the sadistic Ciampa who brought out the angry side of Gargano. This will just be the other way around

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

PTH2009 wrote: »
    These guys need to stay down there and not go to the main roster

Dominik Dijakovic will get a stupid eastern european gimmick

Michael Cole: "Oh look its Vladimir Kozlov's long lost son, Dominik DijaKozlov"

Advertisement