Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,709 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

NXT lead writer has handed in his notice and now NXT will be written between HHH, Michaels and Road Dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

NXT lead writer has handed in his notice and now NXT will be written between HHH, Michaels and Road Dog.

Less cooks is better. Whether the cooks are any good is another question.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The_Swedish_Chef.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,203 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Just watched that Gargano head landing. I assume they stopped the match and used magic tricks to make it look like it continued without a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,471 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ciampa will prob return and cost Kross the title

• Advertisement

Just watched that Gargano head landing. I assume they stopped the match and used magic tricks to make it look like it continued without a break.

Big rookie mistake by Holland, Gargano is lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I read that Gargano apologised for slowing down taping. I hate that bravado bullshìt.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I read that Gargano apologised for slowing down taping. I hate that bravado bullshìt.

The fear on Hollands face was so noticeable, poor guy.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Big rookie mistake by Holland, Gargano is lucky

Honestly this sh1t is crazy, Gargano could of ended up being paralysed all for the sake of putting him against a jobber, a second chance match for a shot at the second tier title that was vacated no less.

I get we can't have money matches every week, but imagine if Gargano did suffer a serious injury there, they'd be kicking themselves something fierce. Looking at Raw and SmackDown both their rosters feel surprisingly thin, he should be up there already. No better time for him and Candace to try this gimmick on the main roster.

Honestly this sh1t is crazy, Gargano could of ended up being paralysed all for the sake of putting him against a jobber, a second chance match for a shot at the second tier title that was vacated no less.

I get we can't have money matches every week, but imagine if Gargano did suffer a serious injury there, they'd be kicking themselves something fierce. Looking at Raw and SmackDown both their rosters feel surprisingly thin, he should be up there already. No better time for him and Candace to try this gimmick on the main roster.

Accidents happen, their was no malice just inexperience.

He has to learn somehwere and if it wasnt Gargano it would be someone else. Id say being in their with Jonhnny gave him more nerves.

Im sure Ridge will learn from it. He didnt rotate his hips at all. But it was a bad mistake. Thank God Johnny was ok.

• Advertisement

I don't mean that I'm pissed off at Ridge, but they depend on Gargano even if they don't realise it. All that could of gone puff for the sake of a match that shouldn't have taken place anyway.

Cole and Gargano are literally that show. Keith Lee will get there but if those two were gone now they would be in trouble even moreso against AEW.

Extremely underwhelming card

4ydhfu3vxji51.jpg

Worst NXT roster in years.

Kross wins or they have killed his momentum.

No way Finn wins after losing clean to Dream on Wednesday.

Kai doesn't beat Io unless she is moving to the main roster to help Asuka.

If Cole loses to a DJ/podcaster that is just tragic.

The ladder match and tag team match hold no real interest at all.

retribution to make a surprise appearance tonight?

Will we finally get an answer about wtf is happening with NXT Uk and the Dublin takeover ?

Think Ciampa will cost Cross the title, Gargano to win the US Tile. No idea why but taught that Cole vs yer man's match was weeks away but no its tonight and the storyline will end

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    retribution to make a surprise appearance tonight?

Will we finally get an answer about wtf is happening with NXT Uk and the Dublin takeover ?

Think Ciampa will cost Cross the title, Gargano to win the US Tile. No idea why but taught that Cole vs yer man's match was weeks away but no its tonight and the storyline will end

There is NOT A CHANCE Dublin takeover is happening. We’re only allowed gathering of 6 until the middle of September. I can’t see anything over 100 let alone 9000 being allowed for October.

Loughc wrote: »
    There is NOT A CHANCE Dublin takeover is happening. We’re only allowed gathering of 6 until the middle of September. I can’t see anything over 100 let alone 9000 being allowed for October.

True, refund would be very welcome

Such a pity but that's life I suppose

Rollins why did you **** up Finn ?

tbh hes doing very well in NXT but he never got injured gods knws where he would be now

dream with a Scott Steiner tribute ?

Is he dying ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,023 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I enjoyed the opener between Finn and thatcher but **** this I’m not watching pound shop little Richard after all his alleged carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Pat is showing some talent here surprisingly

• Advertisement

McAfee is crazy athletic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,023 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It’s hardly surprising how well patt Mcafee did given he did train at rip Rodgers wrestling school. I mean just look at his bumps.

Best HHH finger point pic yet...

046l93kujni51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Possibly the weakest takeover I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Lee pi$$ off someone to lose the title already, vacates one and loses the other on first defence, HHH must be high on Kross

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Lee pi$$ off someone to lose the title already, vacates one and loses the other on first defence, HHH must be high on Kross

Raw or smackdown bound I’d say

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sky88 wrote: »
    Raw or smackdown bound I’d say

MVP's hurt business or Shane's underground fight club?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    MVP's hurt business or Shane's underground fight club?

New Roman Reigns and will kill Retribution ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭ThePott

Kross apparently has a separated shoulder after the main event.

• Advertisement

Lots of retribution comments like they have retribution on their minds they will be looking for retribution.

It wasn't the greatest card for me.

Finn and Thatcher was ok

The ladder match had it's moments.

All joking aside McAfee has a great old school heel about him and was surprisingly decent in the ring for a non wrestler.

I really don't think Kai is that great. Io is awesome.

Kross was the right winner.

I don't think Lee will add anything to Raw or Smackdown if I'm being honest.

Advertisement