Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir and Supervalu

Options
  • 04-04-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi, My mum is trying to use a €2.50 supervalu voucher to try to get €5 off her eir bill. I have linked the supervalu card on eir, linked the eir account on supervalu but when I click the voucher to be used and try to convert, on supervalu website, it states that Supervalu "Unable to receive eir account number."

Can you tell me what the issue is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

MFlack2012 wrote: »
    Hi, My mum is trying to use a €2.50 supervalu voucher to try to get €5 off her eir bill. I have linked the supervalu card on eir, linked the eir account on supervalu but when I click the voucher to be used and try to convert, on supervalu website, it states that Supervalu "Unable to receive eir account number."

Hi MFlack2012 ,

Have you registered correctly using the correct account number?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭MFlack2012

MFlack2012 wrote: »

Hi MFlack2012 ,

Have you registered correctly using the correct account number?

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Yes she only has one account number, received her bill yesterday and input the account number from that.

Advertisement