Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am unable to login to 365online using either chrome or internet explorer.

Options
  • 04-04-2018 12:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

I am unable to login to 365online using either chrome or internet explorer.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi restive,

Thanks for getting in touch.

365 Online is operating normally. Are you getting any error message when you try to log on? If you're getting a message to say your log in details are blocked, please call the number provided in the error message to have this unlocked.

Thanks
    Tara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

Mozilla Firefox will not let me logon either. It is also giving me the reply 
    "Your connection is not secure"
    I cannot logon to the site using either my android phone or windows desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

I was able to login using Chrome on a desktop just now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

restive wrote: »
    Mozilla Firefox will not let me logon either. It is also giving me the reply 
    "Your connection is not secure"
    I cannot logon to the site using either my android phone or windows desktop.

Can you please try logging on using a different internet connection and/or device and let us know how you get on? We have checked and the site is operating normally.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement