If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55-65 panel for sunroom

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Elsparko,

those links are both for the same TV ?? The Panasonic TX58EX700..

In my opinion that's no bad thing as at that price I think that you just cannot beat the TX58EX700 for the spends if you are looking for a large screen from a quality brand!

We have had some price shifts on the 58EX700 over the last few days but I can do it for you at £569 / €659 including delivery and of course our 6 year TV warranty is included in both prices..

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

elsparko wrote: »
    Hi guys, just been checking out your prices and ye are looking really competitive. I was just wondering could I ask you professional advice?

Im looking for the best deal on a panel suitable for my sunroom (a lot of light out there) but that myself and my kids would also be able to take advantage of good 4K gaming (PS4 Pro and Xbox One X).

have a bit of a budget (wife will probably divorce me if I blow too much on this...) but been looking already at 

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202575-viera-tx58ex700b.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

and 

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202575-viera-tx58ex700b.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

Im also open to any other suggestions you have. ideally, the bigger the better, but hopefully you could point me in the right direction
    Hi elsparko,

Thank you for your post!

Both of these links are for the same TV however the Panasonic TX58EX700 is a fantastic panel for what you're looking for. It is good in bright rooms, has a great viewing angle as well as great motion processing and contrast/colour. If you are looking for a TV with better brightness I would recommend one of the Samsung QLED TVs however you are looking around £1199 for a 55" version.

The Panasonics have been flying out the door this month and one of our team picked one up as well, they are a very good panel for the money.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

Hi John, thanks so much for the reply!

My apologies, the other set I was looking at is

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203007-400400.aspx

The hisense 65n5300.

Would you still recommend the panasonic over it?
    Hi Elsparko,

those links are both for the same TV ?? The Panasonic TX58EX700..

In my opinion that's no bad thing as at that price I think that you just cannot beat the TX58EX700 for the spends if you are looking for a large screen from a quality brand!

We have had some price shifts on the 58EX700 over the last few days but I can do it for you at £569 / €659 including delivery and of course our 6 year TV warranty is included in both prices..

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks a million David/Kenny

Yeah I just saw that about my links, sorry about that. The second was meant to be for the Hisense 65n5300.

Would you mind if I asked your thoughts on that set too?

Marc
    Hi elsparko,

Thank you for your post!

Both of these links are for the same TV however the Panasonic TX58EX700 is a fantastic panel for what you're looking for. It is good in bright rooms, has a great viewing angle as well as great motion processing and contrast/colour. If you are looking for a TV with better brightness I would recommend one of the Samsung QLED TVs however you are looking around £1199 for a 55" version.

The Panasonics have been flying out the door this month and one of our team picked one up as well, they are a very good panel for the money.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I'm a Hisense fan but TBH whilst the Hisense 65N5300 is pretty amazing in that you get a 65" TV ( and a 6 year warranty!) at £699 - in quality terms the Panasonic TX58EX700 is all over the Hisense - if you did want the huge screen then the Hisense is great but if it was me I'd save the money, spend £569 on the Panasonic TX58EX700 and enjoy the picture quality!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

on the ball John, thanks for your reply!! 

Ill just do a few sums here and ill get back to ye about the Panasonic. will I just buy online, or should I contact one of you guys in regards to the price above?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

elsparko wrote: »
    on the ball John, thanks for your reply!! 

Ill just do a few sums here and ill get back to ye about the Panasonic. will I just buy online, or should I contact one of you guys in regards to the price above?
    Hi Elsparko.

You would need to drop us your contact number in a PM for the £569 price as it has now went back up online to £699.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202575-viera-tx58ex700b.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.