Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Oral Thread 2018 IRISH

Options
  • 04-04-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Right so since the official LC orals are approaching VERY QUICKLY, I thought it would be useful to start a general discussion thread for the preperation/tips and results of how people get on next week (or the week after)

ALL General Boards.ie Rules Apply

For me, i am starting with Irish next week and French the week after. As I am 4th last on the list in my school, my Irish will be next Friday! I think this may be good as the examiner will be in a good mood on a Friday evening!!! (if i make myself believe this is true it may put me at ease!!)

I also have a question, does anyone have a list of suited Seanfhocails suited for each sraith pictuir? Especially the "Comortas Coiceareacht" and "Agallamh ar TG4" ones? Finding it difficult to find a suited proverb for these!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Account Number

I also have a question, does anyone have a list of suited Seanfhocails suited for each sraith pictuir? Especially the "Comortas Coiceareacht" and "Agallamh ar TG4" ones? Finding it difficult to find a suited proverb for these!
    Generally speaking, "Mol an óige agus tiocfaidh sí" and "Taithí a dhéanann máistreacht" work fairly well for a load of them

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sheepintheback

Well, How did things go for people today? Best of luck to the others, espicially those who will be doing there oral on Friday 13th, this week! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 33 naomi powers

Mine was really good actually. The examiner was nice and didn't ask me any horrible questions. Tbh I find it so hard to believe that I didn't even talk about my past times once.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 vithit

I studied loads for my Spanish oral yesterday, and kind of forgot about Irish. I’m higher and aiming for a H4 in Irish. Any advice on last minute cramming? It’s on Friday 20th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

See my post above, also the infamous sraith-pictiuirí ....

Advertisement