Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASU officer Dublin airport daa

Options
  • 04-04-2018 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm wondering does anyone have any recent info about being an ASU officer, what hours/Rotas are like, what is the training like, does the wage increase the longer you stay, is there extra money for working nights and especially curious about anyone who have children is it really tough to do? Oh and what's the difference between being an officer in T1 and T2 . I can only find old posts on here so was looking for more up to date info. TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Ax123 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm wondering does anyone have any recent info about being an ASU officer, what hours/Rotas are like, what is the training like, does the wage increase the longer you stay, is there extra money for working nights and especially curious about anyone who have children is it really tough to do? Oh and what's the difference between being an officer in T1 and T2 . I can only find old posts on here so was looking for more up to date info. TIA!

Sent you a PM

Advertisement