Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for classes /groups

Options
  • 04-04-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm looking to see what there is to do in Galway city? Some fun classes or outings/meeting. I'm 25 and looking to make some friends in around the same age group, but can't seem to find much on in the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Meetup.com have galway based groups. If you are female there is also Girlcrew (Facebook group).
    Junior chamber is another good way to meet people under 40- a lot of my colleagues made good friends through that.
    What type of classes would you like? Sport? Music? Art? Galway has loads of groups, not all advertise well so give us a bit more info and I’m sure someone will point you in right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

As a general idea, join clubs rather than doing classes: clubs want to endure, so have an interest in getting to know new members, whereas classes get together for a few weeks and then stop with no motive to have any on-going relationship.

There is heaps on in Galway, you just need to know where to find it.

Advertisement