Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel and MyHermes

Options
  • 04-04-2018 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

I returned a MyHermes package to Parcel Motel almost 2 weeks ago now. Apparently the package was sent on to MyHermes a week ago but the bar-code was not scanned. I only have the signature of the MyHermes employee that was forward to me by Parcel Motel. I have had no word from the company (I was returning the package to) regarding receipt of my package and processing my refund.

The PM employee informed me: "Once the parcel is delivered to Hermes we have no further tracking information on our system."

So what are my rights if the package is not returned to the company? PM are partnered with MyHermes so I naively assumed the process would be efficient and I'd be able to track my parcel.

Just wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

From previous posts: Don't use PM returns. Too late for yourself but the service doesn't work / when it fails it fails catastrophically.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

ED E wrote: »
    From previous posts: Don't use PM returns. Too late for yourself but the service doesn't work / when it fails it fails catastrophically.

I'm seeing that now. My return was worth £150. I couldn't find other posts detailing what to do when they can't trace your return.

Advertisement