Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Leaving Cert Oral

Options
  • 04-04-2018 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My Japanese oral is coming up soon. I'm doing higher level and I'm just wondering how much should you say for each question the examiner will ask?

I heard people saying that the oral is very structured and that you should be forward when answering questions. The Japanese course / syllabus isn't broad so I can only say 1 or 2 sentences depending on the question. I think coming up with 3 or more sentences will be difficult since, again, the syllabus is small.

Other than that, if anyone has done the Japanese oral do they ask simplistic questions or do they ask complicated questions to try and catch you out? And is there anything important I should know before going into my oral?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement