Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KARE - Unresponsive and Flashing blue light.

Options
  • 04-04-2018 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks - I have a KARE 4 Channel 1080N and DVR.... Model D3044HH-D - Its about 20 months old

Just noticed the front panel has a flashing Blue light about every second and aside from the flashing blue light, the system is basically unresponsive. The connected monitor is not showing anything. I've unplugged it for a few minutes, but no joy. Not sure how long its been like this to be honest. I also notice that the power adapter is showing a constant red light and I seem to remember this used to be green. So hoping its just the 12v adapter is knackered - looks Chinese in make... "XED 124000P". Any other ideas. Cant seem to find a user guide.

On a related thread these boxes seem to have rebranded to "Sansco". My Kare is basically the same as this Sansco system:

Muppet Man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Back in action, looks like the Power Adaptor was fried. Picked up a new one from Maplins and it worked almost straight away.

Looks like it was off since 5 January.... :eek::eek:

I'll need to ping it every so often to make sure its still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gamboyz

hi,

I have phonewatch system in the house. about 4years old. comes with 4 camera, smoke detector and door sensor.

anyone knows or have manual to configure this for self monitoring?

HONEYWELL
    panel: HMI8NO-SEC8EG
    keypad: LKP-S8M-PWA

thanks in advance

Advertisement