Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car loan documents

Options
  • 05-04-2018 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have been emailed documents from boi for a car loan that i applied for online. I cant open the attachment. Its a program called doc sign i have to open. i dont have an account with them.
    Can u advise me on whst i have to do to get these document's
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi con__manx1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can you please let us know if you’re getting any error message when opening the DocuSign and can you try using a different device to access these?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Hi con__manx1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can you please let us know if you’re getting any error message when opening the DocuSign and can you try using a different device to access these?

Thanks
    Tara

I have signed the documents.thanks for your help. I Then recieved them in an email from boi for me to review.
    How long before i will get the loan in my account do u no ?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Glad to hear you got sorted. Once the DocuSign has been returned to us, the funds are credited within 1-2 business days.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NeadyB

Glad to hear you got sorted. Once the DocuSign has been returned to us, the funds are credited within 1-2 business days.

Thanks,
    Tara

Sorry to jump in here, my loan amount showed in my account today but I can't seem to lift any money, will it be available by tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi NeadyB,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

It would usually take 1 working day for the funds to clear on the account from when the funds appear on the current account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement
Advertisement