Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with new tariff

Options
  • 05-04-2018 12:17pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I signed up to a new tariff on your website yesterday - 400 minutes, unlimited texts, 10GB data for €15 per month for 6 months and €25 per month after that. 

I received my confirmation email this morning which says the Promotional Price is €25 and Regular Price is €25. 

If the promotional price that I signed up to was not valid or no longer on offer, I am no longer interested in this tariff and would like to cancel my contract. 

Can you check if this was incorrect info on the email or on the website where I was signing up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

miamee wrote: »
    I signed up to a new tariff on your website yesterday - 400 minutes, unlimited texts, 10GB data for €15 per month for 6 months and €25 per month after that. 

I received my confirmation email this morning which says the Promotional Price is €25 and Regular Price is €25. 

If the promotional price that I signed up to was not valid or no longer on offer, I am no longer interested in this tariff and would like to cancel my contract. 

Can you check if this was incorrect info on the email or on the website where I was signing up?

Thanks.
    Hi miamee ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

PM sent, thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

miamee wrote: »
    PM sent, thanks. 
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement