Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Ireland membership question.

Options
  • 05-04-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

I was told I require a leisure licence for an event im doing in July,
    Im filling out the details on their site and its asking about clubs.
    Im not part of one do i need to be as it wont let me continue without filling in an option.
    :confused:3 options are
    1. Membership fees ...Adds €30 to the cart? Upon removing membership option the whole cart deleted..
    2. Club fees
    3. Club membership fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gmacww

For club there should be an option for "unattached" if you select that it will allow you to move on.

What event are you doing in July btw. Reason I ask is that almost all sportives offer two prices. CI member price and a non CI member price which is usually €5 more expensive. The additional €5 gives you a one day CI membership to cover the insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Marmotte in France..
    Something to do with pen placement??
    I'll text one of the other boardsies who partook who didn't travel with a tour company... see what way he did it last year..

Advertisement