Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help looking after what I think is a dracena?

Options
  • 05-04-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I got one of these in aldi about 6 months ago. I think it's a dracena goldcrest, but can't be positive?

I keep it in a bright spot which is away from direct sunlight, but no matter what I've tried, I continuously have leaves browning and dying on me. I've tired watering it very little (once a month), then more often (once a week), but no matter what I have leaves browning and dying on me. Some start browning at the tips and spreading backwards, others just start browning all over. I've trimming the browning tips back, and removing the completely dead leaves, but it's a losing battle as they keep coming.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? How often should these plants be watered?

eSmCA

33sHyNd.jpg

Advertisement