If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony XE9005 49" or Samsung Q7F 49

Options
  • 05-04-2018 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could you provide me with a quote for the two TV's above? Im leaning towards the Sony and its predominantly for Gaming and Movies.

Totally understand that the Sony XF range is current but I'd like the XE 9005 if possible.

Or is there another model or brand that would provide better performance in the 49 inch size (50 max)

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

amadablam wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you provide me with a quote for the two TV's above? Im leaning towards the Sony and its predominantly for Gaming and Movies.

Totally understand that the Sony XF range is current but I'd like the XE 9005 if possible.

Or is there another model or brand that would provide better performance in the 49 inch size (50 max)

thanks
    Hey Amadablam.

Thanks for the post.

The 9005 series have been popular but there is totally no stock left at all. It's now listed a last few to clear so that means to more will be arriving unfortunately.

The 49Q7 is currently priced at £1129.00 with our 6 year included free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202522-qe49q7f.aspx

Above this you a really into the LG OLED at £1489.00

Or the NEW 49XF9005 coming in at £1399.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-203176-401612.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

amadablam wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks
    Hey Amadablam.

Thanks for the post.

The 9005 series have been popular but there is totally no stock left at all. It's now listed a last few to clear so that means to more will be arriving unfortunately.

The 49Q7 is currently priced at £1129.00 with our 6 year included free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202522-qe49q7f.aspx

Above this you a really into the LG OLED at £1489.00

Or the NEW 49XF9005 coming in at £1399.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-203176-401612.aspx
    Thanks very much for the quick reply.

XE and q7 would be really the options in my budget .

Does the Q7 come with the Samsung One connect Box? Some of the reviews seem to say its included.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...just as an aside there ARE 55" XE9005's still in stock and great value at £1099 / €1249:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

We have just re-opened these 'click-to-buy online..

We can do a Boardie deal on these Brand new Boxed including delivery & 6 Year warranty at just £1049 / €1199

On the 49Q7 - yes it includes the ONE Connect box and the 'near-invisible' optical cable..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Thats a great deal John, was waiting to see if the new 43xf85's drop in price close to the world cup but will have to get the measuring tape out to see if i have the space for the 55xe9005.

PCDub,

I know you are a regular so if you would like a price on the 43XF / 49XF just drop me a line and I'll do my best Boardie pricing possible for you ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

PCDub,

I know you are a regular so if you would like a price on the 43XF / 49XF just drop me a line and I'll do my best Boardie pricing possible for you ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Looking for a native 100hz panel so i think that starts at the xf85 series so if you can give a price for the 43/49xf85 i'd appreciate it. Also have been planning upgrading the receiver for awhile to the strdn1080 so could you do a bundle price?
    cheers

PCDub wrote: »
    PCDub,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Looking for a native 100hz panel so i think that starts at the xf85 series so if you can give a price for the 43/49xf85 i'd appreciate it. Also have been planning upgrading the receiver for awhile to the strdn1080 so could you do a bundle price?
    cheers
    PC, 

I'll PM ya in 5.. ;) ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kmfrob wrote: »
    Hi guys

I am looking for a price for the xf85 (43”) with wall bracket and installation.

Cheers
    Hi Kmfrob.

The NEW 43XF8505 priced at £999.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-203206-401575.aspx

On the bracket front do you require a flat, tilt or full motion?

Regarding installation for Mounting TV's on walls we have to use a third party as our insurance does not cover our staff for wall mounting products.
    Usually installations can only be carried out within a 10 miles radius of our Belfast store. Where are you based as we might be able to recommend an installer that could carry this out for you.

Installation of wall mounting a television usually starts around £75 - £100 per hour.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.