Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses in Computers/IT

Options
  • 05-04-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm looking for some help. I want to upskill in IT and Computers but I'm not sure which course I should choose. Are there any professions in Computers or It that are in high demand? I can commit to a one year full time course. I already hold a Bachelor of Civil Law and I have an interest in IT security.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I'm looking for some help. I want to upskill in IT and Computers but I'm not sure which course I should choose. Are there any professions in Computers or It that are in high demand? I can commit to a one year full time course. I already hold a Bachelor of Civil Law and I have an interest in IT security.

Public Cloud Computing is what I'd look at and whether AWS or Azure (or both) is where it is happening right now.

Advertisement