Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ps vita cable Dublin

• 05-04-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where I can pick up a ps vita charging cable in Dublin on the cheap? Do dealz or the euroshop sell them?

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know where I can pick up a ps vita charging cable in Dublin on the cheap? Do dealz or the euroshop sell them?

Thanks,

Griff

http://www.************.ie/shop/misc-cables/433-sony-playstation-vita-ps-vita-usb-cable.html

About as cheap as you'd expect from a high street location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

That linked is blocked, must bastardcables or something you were recommending!

I got one in the two euro shop in nutgrove. Now my problem is, there are almost no games on the ps vita itself? I guess the remote play feature is pretty cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Hmm the cable from the 2 euro shop doesn't seem to work, might need that link after all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hmm the cable from the 2 euro shop doesn't seem to work, might need that link after all!

Wow just checked that link- not sure why it didn't show up. It was from GSM Solutions.

The remote play is handy but having only 2 shoulder buttons is a bit awkward. There are some decent games which pop up at a fair price from time to time on the Playstation Store. eBay can be useful too, as well as adverts.ie, haven't looked at Amazon yet but I imagine that could be pretty decent.

Advertisement