Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

ncmc wrote: »
    The Daily Mail are reporting that producers have ordered them to dial down the sexiness of their dance this week! So they must be forging ahead. Lol, won't be fast forwarding the filler/training footage of their dance anyway!

:D Will be glued to it! Do you know what dance they're doing this Sat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

:D Will be glued to it! Do you know what dance they're doing this Sat?
    Dances haven't been announced yet, think it's normally on a Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 86,731 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ncmc wrote: »
    I don’t really buy the theory that it’s a publicity stunt. Can you just imagine the conversation between Seann and his partner

Seann: C’mere love, ye know that gorgeous Russian bird that I’ve been grinding up against and had her crotch in my face on an hourly basis for 12 hours a day for the last two months? Well - and you’re gonna laugh at this - we were thinking of getting ourselves papped snogging and fondling each other like a couple of horny teens. Ya know, publicity and all that. So we can stay in the competition and grind against each other and me have her crotch in my face for another three weeks instead of two! Gas, wha???

Partner: Ehhhhh......

Seann's partner could be on it, now she too is famous ;)

SCD is trending everywhere so much publicity, of course I could be completely wrong

Seann & Katya's dance will be
    the Charleston

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

the Charleston

Funniest thing I was thinking which dance could you potentially have the least contact and it was that one 🀣🀣🀣

• Advertisement

the Charleston
    I predict that is going to be a disaster of epic proportions! I read that Neil does a lot of Katya's choreography so will be interesting to see if her dance is as imaginative as last weeks if she is perhaps choreographing by herself!

Paddy Power and William Hill both have Seann at the bottom of the pile after this weeks revelations, they have him at 66/1 and 40/1 respectively. Ladbrokes are a little more optimistic with him at 25/1 and Ranj bringing up the rear at 40/1.

They all have Stacey and Faye as joint favourites at 4/1, Joe at 9/2 and Ashley at 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Who is personally attacking Marion Keyes? Let's be straight on that , we are allowed to say we like/don't like her. A personal attack is a very different thing.

Neil choreographs for a lot of the couples. He travels around the training rooms during the week.

It's on BBC 1 news that both Katya and Seann will be back next week. It really looks the BBC are using the publicity as bad it was to promote the show.

• Advertisement

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    It's on BBC 1 news that both Katya and Seann will be back next week. It really looks the BBC are using the publicity as bad it was to promote the show.

No such thing as bad publicity!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Who is personally attacking Marion Keyes? Let's be straight on that , we are allowed to say we like/don't like her. A personal attack is a very different thing.

I think the post was removed . It was rude and called her a nasty name

Phew. I thought it was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just read Rebecca’s response to the story. Imo, there is no hope for Seann in the competition now as personality plays a strong part. Her version reflects VERY badly on him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just read Rebecca’s response to the story. Imo, there is no hope for Seann in the competition now as personality plays a strong part. Her version reflects VERY badly on him

Seann and katya are due on it takes two at 6.30, this will be interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

That was a bit hard to take serious.

Not happy bunnies! How awkward was that?

So awkward! I'm glad they didn't just brush over it or ignore it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dang, didn't get to see it.

What happened? Or didn't happen?

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Dang, didn't get to see it.

What happened? Or didn't happen?

They both apologised , Katya said that she and Neil were " absolutely " fine about it
    Seann said he was very sorry and when asked about Rebeccas statement said he " was not that person she portrayed "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just watched that now . God so awkward. Glad they addressed it.

I feel odd about it.I'm a solid strictly fan and I love the drama but at the same time I feel awful for Rebecca and Neil. Every year there are the rumours and I still stay invested in the couples even though it's the same sneaky-ness.
    Its just harder to justify it having solid evidence and seeing the hurt it caused .

I honestly don't think I can watch Seann and Katya dance on Saturday . Its so awkward watching them now

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    They both apologised , Katya said that she and Neil were " absolutely " fine about it
    Seann said he was very sorry and when asked about Rebeccas statement said he " was not that person she portrayed "

She didn’t come across as being fine. Both very subdued. He got a dig in about his ex. She’s well rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I watched that through my fingers. It was like watching a 6yo being asked to apologise. :D

They were coached on how to approach the "mistake" as they kept quoting. I don't think Seann is genuine , Katya is subdued all right. Whether she'll pull out all stops with their charlston this Saturday we'll see how the public will react to recent events.

Anyway there's loads of others I'm dying to see on Saturday night. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

Haven't watched it yet but it sounds horrendous. I used to be a big fan of Katya. Supported her and Joe to win from offset last year. However I just feel really bad for both their partners, especially Neil. How awful and awkward it must be for him now.

She didn’t come across as being fine. Both very subdued. He got a dig in about his ex. She’s well rid.

No I don't think she is fine either . I feel so sorry for Rebecca and Neil now . Dragged into this murky saga . I will switch over when they dance now as it sure as hell won't feel good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Either Neil is the most understanding husband ever .....or they have some sort of open relationship.

Its such a pity to have this hanging over them as Katya comes out with some cracking choreography (whether its her or Neil that produce it) but itll no doubt have a big impact on that.

• Advertisement

368100 wrote: »
    Either Neil is the most understanding husband ever .....or they have some sort of open relationship.

Its such a pity to have this hanging over them as Katya comes out with some cracking choreography (whether its her or Neil that produce it) but itll no doubt have a big impact on that.

I don’t get this open relationship malarkey. You’re either committed to each other or you’re not. End of.

Advertisement