Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I think it'll be quite refreshing to have something new. They have the contemporary ballroom on the Irish show and it's interesting.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭skearnsot

Seann and Katya were well over marked over praised and their dance was VERY poor.

Tess Daly gives me the exploding ****s - false false false topped off with tan and a dollop of false - love Claudia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Are they all free styling next week? Because it sounded like Lauren was the first and only one doing it next week( when Claudia mentioned it).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Are they all free styling next week? Because it sounded like Lauren was the first and only one doing it next week( when Claudia mentioned it).

I think it'll be just lauren and maybe one other.
    This is all assumption but I think it'll be brought in the same way as the argentine Tango.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Really looking forward to Alfonso Ribeiro next week. Bruno must be tied up with the US show.

• Advertisement

I think he's worked it in to his contract since last year. He's usually flying every few days between the two shows so he's spending longer in the US this week for a break.

Postgrad10 wrote: »

I think it'll be just lauren and maybe one other.
    This is all assumption but I think it'll be brought in the same way as the argentine Tango.

Ah so not everybody will get the chance to participate in the new categories because they might be voted out before their turn comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Just catching up on the weekend's shows now.

LOVED the song that Ashley danced to! Fantastic job by the singer (Hayley, I presume?), I'm going to seek out that track and see what the original was like. Loved her dance as well - I'm fast forwarding through all the filler bits and I literally couldn't recognise her dancing, she looked so different and the dance was amazing.

Nothing else really stood out for me so far.

Yeah, Kevin and Stacey overmarked IMO. It was good, but not THAT good.

But I have to say the 60's look suits Stacey down to the ground, she looks amazing!

Right, off to find out who got voted out (I've somehow managed to avoid all mentions of it until now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Just catching up on the weekend's shows now.

LOVED the song that Ashley danced to! Fantastic job by the singer (Hayley, I presume?), I'm going to seek out that track and see what the original was like. Loved her dance as well - I'm fast forwarding through all the filler bits and I literally couldn't recognise her dancing, she looked so different and the dance was amazing.

Nothing else really stood out for me so far.

Ashley's dance was to a Taylor Swift song "Look What You Made Me Do"
    The DWTS pros did a pro dance to it last season.

• Advertisement

I was right about the new category being indroduced like the Argentine Tango.

Charles and Karen are doing couples Choice street/commercial to James Brown "Gettup offa that thing".
    Lauren and AJ are doing couples Choice contemporary to Beyonce "Running".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I really really do not like Seann , he is in ITT now and he seems to love himself .

Yeah he's done himself no favours with the public. Wouldn't see him getting any extra work after Strictly as a result of their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

Just watching ITT. They had DJJ on and put up the top 5 cumulative scores so far. No surprises Ashley, Faye, Joe, Danny and Stacey. I think it'll be Danny in the final with the three girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

DJJ?

Danny John-Jules

I think Faye, Joe, Danny, and Stacey for the final. I don't think Ashley will make it that far as brilliant dancer she is ( sorry Pasha!).

God I am itchin to put a clip in that womans fringe on ITT .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    God I am itchin to put a clip in that womans fringe on ITT .
    The eye patch was easier to look at - that fringe I'd have taken a chainsaw to if I could!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    The eye patch was easier to look at - that fringe I'd have taken a chainsaw to if I could!

Yea a sparkly eye patch would look cool and so much better than that fringe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

So any predictions for bottom two this week?

Cateym wrote: »
    So any predictions for bottom two this week?

Lauren maybe and I hope Seann

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I can’t take to that contemporary dance at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Kevin doing that kick at the end of the intros really irritates me

leahyl wrote: »
    I can’t take to that contemporary dance at all

Me neither , all full angsty teen and emotion

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Wow....that was great!!

Ashleys rumba was gorgeous

Seann and Katya look like they just got up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Seann and Katya look like they just got up

Hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Such a good samba!! Could this be the year Kevin breaks his final duck?

Advertisement