Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

skearnsot wrote: »
    Getting the notion of a spark between carlton and craig!!

I think you're barking up the wrong tree with that one lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I agree that the pro dance was very poor this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Heroditas wrote: »
    Alfonso was enjoyable, certainly no worse than Bruno and far better than Donny "it's a 10" Osmond.
    Loved Danny's jive. Top class

Donny was ridiculous at scoring

Really looking forward to Faye and Giovanni's Fosse routine at the weekend

Loved the Doc this evening.

• Advertisement

Vick causing some amount of problems for herself accusing them of a fix... silly move for someone still establishing themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭Heroditas

If she wants to blame anyone, she should start with her pro partner who was absolutely useless.

He is firmly backing the Strictly Camp....has to really. It'll be interesting if she's back for final show as its reported the BBC have banned her from any future BBC shows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I don't think Graziano is up to the job of being a pro partner. It's crazy that they chose him out of nowhere while Neil Jones is there as a glorified backing dancer. I think Lauren was the weakest dancer but Vick was way weaker than Seann and definitely deserved to go. Throwing a tantrum now reflects very badly on her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,508 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't think Graziano is up to the job of being a pro partner. It's crazy that they chose him out of nowhere while Neil Jones is there as a glorified backing dancer. I think Lauren was the weakest dancer but Vick was way weaker than Seann and definitely deserved to go. Throwing a tantrum now reflects very badly on her.

well i think we all know why they chose him though personally i dont find him all that atttractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

well i think we all know why they chose him though personally i dont find him all that atttractive.

I think he looks like a pirate.
    Ideal Halloween costume for him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Haha, pirate! That’s exactly what he looks like! I don’t think him one bit attractive, eyes too close together! I think the show would have more appeal if it has a broader range of dancers rather than just young, sexy 20 somethings.

Does anyone think there’s any truth in her assertion that Shirley was hard on her? I can’t say I felt Shirley was particularly unfair to her. I think most of her comments were fair and based on technical aspects of the dance. Though I do think Graziano deserved more of the blame than Vick, she could only do as much with the dance she was given. I think last year the favouritism was more obvious, ie Debbie and Alex. I don’t think they’ve particularly latched on to anyone this year.

ncmc wrote: »
    Haha, pirate! That’s exactly what he looks like! I don’t think him one bit attractive, eyes too close together! I think the show would have more appeal if it has a broader range of dancers rather than just young, sexy 20 somethings.

Does anyone think there’s any truth in her assertion that Shirley was hard on her? I can’t say I felt Shirley was particularly unfair to her. I think most of her comments were fair and based on technical aspects of the dance. Though I do think Graziano deserved more of the blame than Vick, she could only do as much with the dance she was given. I think last year the favouritism was more obvious, ie Debbie and Alex. I don’t think they’ve particularly latched on to anyone this year.

There is nothing wrong with young, sexy 20 somethings :) A bit of personality wouldn't hurt mind.

I dont think the judges were harsh on her at all. she was painful to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Finally got to hear Johannes speak on ITT yesterday. Really loving Amy Dowden, really genuine person who loves dancing. Brings it back to the dancing, what it's all about:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I don't watch for the attractiveness of the dancers so I never considered that, but to me Neil is more attractive than Graziano! And he's obviously a much better dancer which is what should matter.

ncmc wrote: »

I dont think Shirley or any of the others were hard on her, it just wasnt delivered well....whether graziano made it too complicated and should be blamed I dont know.
    What I do know is what shirley said, there wasnt a straight leg through the whole thing which obviously is one of the more important aspects of cha cha

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Cateym

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Finally got to hear Johannes speak on ITT yesterday. Really loving Amy Dowden, really genuine person who loves dancing. Brings it back to the dancing, what it's all about:)

I love Amy too. She's very sweet. Totally different to all the other female pros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Giovanni and Ashley are now supposedly a thing behind the scenes.
    The rags say they have been enjoying a series of dates.

Aljaz is as camp.....always in great form...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Loving tonight ! Loved that Thriller !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Meh, I thought it was poor enough!

Don't get the love for his moonwalk (not that I could do any better, or even half as well!)

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Meh, I thought it was poor enough!

Don't get the love for his moonwalk (not that I could do any better, or even half as well!)

Dreadful cha cha but am loving the drama !

Jaysus, those filler bits..... :rolleyes::mad:

janette is looking very cute tonight.

All very average (to poor) so far.....

Hoping they're saving the best (or at least a bit better) for last.....

Ranj is strangely childlike , I find it off putting

.....aaaand, the Blackpool obsession has been kicked off :mad:

Finally we got a proper dance in Ashley and Pasha's charleston, brilliant!

I'm properly sick of Seann now, but by God Katya is bloody brilliant, that robotic dancing at the beginning was amazing.

Ashley and Pasha made my night

• Advertisement

Wow, that theatre jazz dance was A-MAZ-ING!!!

Advertisement