Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am a bit behind . Thankfully i could ff Seann

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am a bit behind . Thankfully i could ff Seann
    That was worth watching for Katya though!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    That was worth watching for Katya though!

Will do later so ! I can blank out Seann

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

On a scale of 1 to Tess Daly how awkward a person are you?

Wow wow Faye and Gio !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Wow wow Faye and Gio !!
    Dance of the series so far.

Closely followed by Ashley's charleston.

Hopefully Seann will be bottom two and voted off now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I'm sick of Ashley. Her dance was technically excellent but I hated the concept and styling and I find it irritating having to watch her pretend to be struggling or nervous.

Faye was fantastic tonight. She's my favourite at the moment. I loved Charles' routine but the judges were justified in their criticism of his mistakes.

Also, that whole Nicole Scherzinger segment was so awkward. They obviously didn't intend her to drone on for so long.

The credits were brilliant ! Will have to watch tomorrow and pause to read them properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭skearnsot

Iv wanted Faye to win from the get go - i love everything about her and she can dance to boot. Ashley's routine was incredible - i ff through her talking tbh
    Kevin Clifton and his kick at the beginning of every show wrecks my buzz
    Tess Daly is a false smile painted on the whole time emotionless condescending patronising pain in the face
    Nicole Scherzinger is just an overbearing clown - as is Bruno

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

368100 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to Faye and Giovanni's Fosse routine at the weekend

It didnt disapppoint.... loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Scribbler100

Only catching up with last night's programme now. I thought several of the dances were mediocre to poor, there is now a huge gulf between the top and bottom of the table.

I seem to be alone here in being impressed by Kevin and Stacey's Tango :o, she hadn't a clue at the start but has improved so much over the weeks. Joe has been a revelation, he and Dianne work well together. I really like Amy too, but there was so much smoke on the floor that I couldn't see what Danny's feet were doing for much of his dance.

Ashley and Pasha were excellent but I agree that her feigned surprise at the positive comments and scores are cringe-worthy. Faye and Giovanni were absolutely superb, I know she has had some previous dance experience but she comes across as more genuinely humble in her reactions.

Seann was hopeless, the only way he has survived until now is because of Katya's genius. Tonight even her clever choreography couldn't disguise how poor his timing and performance were. Would be glad to say goodbye to him and/or Ranj, preferably both!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I know she isn't the weakest dancer but I think Lauren may be at risk.I feel that she isn't truly comfortable on stage even the poor dancers Graham and Seann seem more at ease on the floor.

Ashley's Charleston was amazing. Even if I was viewing it as two professionals. Faye had the dance of the night for me.

I just watched it all over again and Faye is now my favourite ! Wow what a dance it was stunning
    And Charles danced that jive better than Karen !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I thought Charles got very harsh critiscm. Maybe I’d need to watch it again, but it looked pretty good to me. I think maybe Seann and Ranj in the DO with Seann to go.

Loved that pro dance.Got the story,atmosphere and gothic edge. Great for this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Loved the pro dance. Aljaz and Oti were great. Strange to see Aljaz play a serious angry character. Pity Rita brought her own dancers. I think Seann will go tonight. He was poor last night and definitely worse than Graeme but I don't think he is the weakest dancer overall. I think he has a lot more potential than Kate or Ranj.

Loved the pro dance. Aljaz and Oti were great. Strange to see Aljaz play a serious angry character. Pity Rita brought her own dancers. I think Seann will go tonight. He was poor last night and definitely worse than Graeme but I don't think he is the weakest dancer overall. I think he has a lot more potential than Kate or Ranj.

I know I felt Rita's dancers did feck all too! Could have used some strictly pros to be something spectacular

Delighted Seann is gone . I found it really uncomfortable watching them

Glad Seann has gone. His dance was terrible. I think Katya’s choreography has papered over the cracks of his dances thus far. I think it was his time to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought Graeme's dance-off routine was worse than his original one. I also thought Seann's was slightly improved. But overall Graeme is probably the better dancer, and I'd say the Strictly crowd will be happy to have the focus of the show back on the dancing!
    Dr Ranj or Lauren to go next I'd say.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I thought Graeme's dance-off routine was worse than his original one. I also thought Seann's was slightly improved. But overall Graeme is probably the better dancer, and I'd say the Strictly crowd will be happy to have the focus of the show back on the dancing!
    Dr Ranj or Lauren to go next I'd say.

I sincerely wish janette would shut her mouth when she’s dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Correct decision last night. Graeme improved in the dance off , Seann improved slightly but added some new mistakes! I definitely think Kevin and Stacey will be finalists this year, probably Faye, Joe, and Danny too. Ashley isn't popular with the public.

I think Ashley will definitely be in the final, purely because to not get to the final she would have to be voted off by the judges and I can’t see that happening unless she’s up against Faye or Stacey and even then I think the judges would keep her. Whatever about her being popular or not with the public, she is an excellent dancer, so there’s no way the judges will get rid of her. I think she could be first voted off in the final though.

I think the final will be Faye, Ashley, Stacey and one of the boys Joe/Danny. I think Joe over Danny tbh purely on the feedback he’s gotten from the judges. He seems to be a favourite with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

ncmc wrote: »
    I think Ashley will definitely be in the final, purely because to not get to the final she would have to be voted off by the judges and I can’t see that happening unless she’s up against Faye or Stacey and even then I think the judges would keep her. Whatever about her being popular or not with the public, she is an excellent dancer, so there’s no way the judges will get rid of her. I think she could be first voted off in the final though.

I think the final will be Faye, Ashley, Stacey and one of the boys Joe/Danny. I think Joe over Danny tbh purely on the feedback he’s gotten from the judges. He seems to be a favourite with them.

I agree completely. I think Stacey will win it. It's not always the best dancer who wins. Ore wasn't a better dancer than Danny but the public love an underdog and someone who actually didn't know how to dance at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think I'll be spending some time behind the couch next week - Kevin Clifton doing street dance! I'm cringing already!

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think I'll be spending some time behind the couch next week - Kevin Clifton doing street dance! I'm cringing already!

Lots of kicks then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

And head bopping from Kevin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Cateym wrote: »
    I agree completely. I think Stacey will win it. It's not always the best dancer who wins. Ore wasn't a better dancer than Danny but the public love an underdog and someone who actually didn't know how to dance at all.

It would be very funny if Kevin was runner up again though :D

Advertisement