Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Cateym wrote: »
    I've no interest in Ashley. Don't even watch her dance.

I love watching her !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I can’t understand why Lauren and Ranj got such high scores. I though they were both sluggish and clunky. Really think they were overmarked. Thought Graham did really well, very elegant.

I loved Stacey and Kevin I have to say, really unusual mix of styles. I enjoyed it. Pity Danny had a bit of a mare as I like him and think he is a lovely dancer, so light on his feet. Karen has a really obvious mis-step in her and Charles VW. Can’t believe the judges didn’t mention it. She’s such a sloppy dancer 😡

ncmc wrote: »
    I loved Stacey and Kevin I have to say, really unusual mix of styles. I enjoyed it. Pity Danny had a bit of a mare as I like him and think he is a lovely dancer, so light on his feet. Karen has a really obvious mis-step in her and Charles VW. Can’t believe the judges didn’t mention it. She’s such a sloppy dancer 😡

Even my untrained eye spotted Karen mis step !
    Loved Stacey this week again and Faye , Ashley and Charles .

I dont like Shirley hugging Joe to be honest . She is supposed to be impartial and judging them all the same but she shows a soft spot for Joe and it seems unfair .Mind you Bruno lightened to mood by hugging Diane at the same time

I think Kate has fizzled out now and is looking worn out and weary . Ranj is lagging far behind and needs to go .Then the race is one between Stacey , Ashley , Faye and Danny . I would love to see Stacey win simply because she is a genuine real beginner .Unfortunately Kevin could well make her unpopular , he really needs to calm down .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

Danny had a proper howler last night. It was truly awful to watch. I think if he'd pulled it off it would have been amazing.

The scoring is all over the place though and the comments definitely don't match the eventual scores. I thought Stacey was great and possibly deserved a 10 or two. Saying that I think I spotted an error at the beginning.

I think Dannys opinion of himself won’t do him any favours with the viewers. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6348335/Strictlys-Danny-John-Jules-SLAMS-fellow-competitors.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Who is the blonde pro dancing during the Jess Glynn set? Doesn't look like Luba or Nadiya?

Who is the blonde pro dancing during the Jess Glynn set? Doesn't look like Luba or Nadiya?

I thought it was Nadiya ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It was Nadiya (and Graziano)
    I questioned it too - her hair looks different than usual and couldn't really see her face.
    It was a great dance, I enjoyed it.

• Advertisement

I really don’t understand why Charles is constantly in the DO, I think he’s one of the better dancers and I though their VW last night was beautiful.

I think it was the right decision for Ranj to leave. I didn’t rate that samba at all and no samba roll!!! That’s the main reason I recognise a samba! I thought Kate was very poor last night, was very poor in slo mo when the judges were talking to Claudia. I think it’s her time to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

There was also a new blonde pro in the pro dance at the start. Nadia was dancing with Anton for that and Graziano for the Jess Glynn set. I think she's Graziano's partner. We'll see her in the upcoming Boyzone special for Children in Need.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

ncmc wrote: »
    I really don’t understand why Charles is constantly in the DO, I think he’s one of the better dancers and I though their VW last night was beautiful.

Maybe the voting public don't like Karen?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I thought the pro dance was enjoyable tonight... No faffing about and no silly props

Maybe the voting public don't like Karen?

I think that must be it. Charles seems fairly likeable and he’s far from the worst dancer.

Oh and I agree 100% about Shirley hugging Joe, it’s actually borderline creepy. Imagine if the genders were reversed and it was a sixty-something year old man wanting to hug a 27 year old woman! There’d be uproar! At least they’ve stopped talking about his tiny bum, that’s something I suppose 🙄

ITT is getting more childish by the day . What on earth was Neil Jones all bout ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    ITT is getting more childish by the day . What on earth was Neil Jones all bout ?

Just showing that he’s in touch with his feminine side....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I thought it funny.....no harm in somebody being able to take the p*ss out of themselves.

Who was Talula?

368100 wrote: »
    I thought it funny.....no harm in somebody being able to take the p*ss out of themselves.

Who was Talula?

Not for me , just my opinion , we can't all enjoy the same thing . I used to really enjoy ITT but not so much now
    No idea who Talula was !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Yeah it was real filler material. Neil has been doing those videos for ages . All on YouTube and not even funny. He has an odd sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Ann Widecombe...oh holy mary.

This is going to be interesting:eek:

Absolutely love Martin Kemp !! But OMG Micheal Bolton litterly cannot move his face !

All the Danny John-Jules stories are nasty business.....have to say, I can see it in him

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

368100 wrote: »
    All the Danny John-Jules stories are nasty business.....have to say, I can see it in him

What stories???

I saw the one (on here) about the "I'm a REAL celebrity, what are all the other plebs about?"

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    What stories???

I saw the one (on here) about the "I'm a REAL celebrity, what are all the other plebs about?"

Talks of him bullying poor Amy.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    What stories???

https://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/tv-movies/strictly-come-dancing/danny-john-jules-warned-over-bullying/

No smoke without fire

Apparently had a history of aggression....something about assaulting two council workers over bin collection a few years ago reported

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Talks of him bullying poor Amy.

Whaaat???

She's my favourite pro this season, she's just lovely! And was so positive about him after the last show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Faye is so likeable

Advertisement