Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Options

Comments

So Joe will be by far and away the 4th best dancer in the final and is going to romp home with the public vote.

But you must agree that himself and Stace are the biggest improvers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Anticlimax it is then. :(:(

But as I said, Lauren has done brilliantly and has made many people proud - both able-bodied and not so able-bodied. :):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So Joe will be by far and away the 4th best dancer in the final and is going to romp home with the public vote.

Look, at the end of the day, it's all just a bit of harmless fun. :):);)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The choice of song for laurens last dance was very apt but also at the same time a little cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I think Stacey & Kevin will win (I'm hoping it's not Joe)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

The choice of song for laurens last dance was very apt but also at the same time a little cruel.
    What was it? I turned off before they started it :o

Herself and AJ would definitely win the nicest decentest people award, if there were one - their final speeches were just lovely and so genuine.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    What was it? I turned off before they started it :o

Didn't we almost have it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,476 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Kevin is just itching to leave the show as a winner of the series. It'll be hilarious if he doesn't win... again.
    I have a feeling the feral hordes of Joe's fans will ensure he wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

Stacey I hope, but I wouldn't be too bothered if Faye won. I'm afraid Joe will win but he doesn't deserve it if compared to either Stacey or Faye.

I can't remember exactly how the final goes. Doesn't some one gets elimated after the first dance? It'll be Ashley for sure if so. Imagine prepping three dances but knowing that after three dance-offs you aren't popular with the public and no judges to save you.....

Didn't we almost have it all.
    Oh dear......

But didn't I hear somewhere along the way that they pick their own exit song?

• Advertisement

Cateym wrote: »
    Stacey I hope, but I wouldn't be too bothered if Faye won. I'm afraid Joe will win but he doesn't deserve it if compared to either Stacey or Faye.

I can't remember exactly how the final goes. Doesn't some one gets elimated after the first dance? It'll be Ashley for sure if so. Imagine prepping three dances but knowing that after three dance-offs you aren't popular with the public and no judges to save you.....

I think that it’s a show dance, judges choice and then first vote. Third dance is couples own choice, then final vote.

I think that it’s a show dance, judges choice and then first vote. Third dance is couples own choice, then final vote.
    I thought the showdance was the final final dance? After the elimination, if there is one.

I seem to remember some celebs wailing about having put together such a FAB-U-LOUS (daaaahling) showdance, and then not getting to dance it.

I seem to remember the format has changed a few times.
    Think it's been Judges' Choice then Showdance.
    Vote
    Couples Choice to finish

Do the judges vote at any point during the final?? If not, Ashley will be first out I think.

Do the judges vote at any point during the final?? If not, Ashley will be first out I think.

they do award scores but only the viewer vote counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

they do award scores but only the viewer vote counts.

Think I remember Lisa Snowdon having fantastic judges scores in the final but Tom Chambers beating her

Chris Hollins too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

No...their points are only a 'guide'

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Joe is going to win - I've been saying it for weeks. By having an internet celebrity, the BBC has changed up the involvement of the public and garnered new fans from a new area.

And to be fair, like Stacey, Joe came with no experience, but he's now the worst left in the competition.

Ashley being in the dance-off the third week running means she is very likely to be the person eliminated next week.

I didn't see any day of ITT last week bar Monday - when were Tess and Claudia on?

Genealogy Forum Mod

I don’t think Pasha is doing Ashley any favors. He’s a funny sort lacking in personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Harry Judds wife won't let him keep his trophy in the house ? Charming !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Why ?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Why ?

Why Harrys wife wont allow ? He didnt specify but Zoe asked Harry where he kept the trophy and he said " It is in my parents house my wife wont allow it in our house "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Maybe it doesn't fit in with her decor :P

Joe Sugg went and dyed his hair red. Its actually not as harsh as I thought it would look!

Maybe it doesn't fit in with her decor :P

Joe Sugg went and dyed his hair red. Its actually not as harsh as I thought it would look!

I thought he looked like a matchstick !!!

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I thought he looked like a matchstick !!!

He was skinny to begin with, now he's emaciated.

Just watching ITT. Kev’s got me blubbing!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Where were Joe Sugg's parents? It was a bit weird to have 2 sets of aunts & uncles and a grannie without them.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Faye & Gio's Viennese waltz was brilliant!

• Advertisement

Faye & Gio's Viennese waltz was brilliant!

Gorgeous !

Not keen on Ashleys showdance

Advertisement