Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crown for pre molar tooth

• 05-04-2018 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice on getting a crown fitted to a pre molar tooth...there are lots of different types of crowns and I'm just wondering which is recommended for a pre molar tooth. And generally how people with crowns find them?

Thanks for any replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hi OP.

Premolars are the most common tooth to fracture, so if your reccomended a crowns it is usually a good investment.

Crowns can be made from a number of materials and combinations of materials. You can have a gold one if you want, or a ceramic one that looks better. Your dentist can advise on which will suit your situation the best.

Generally crowns feel pretty much like teeth, and are unnoticeable after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Lara_Croft.ie

Hi OP.

Premolars are the most common tooth to fracture, so if your reccomended a crowns it is usually a good investment.

Crowns can be made from a number of materials and combinations of materials. You can have a gold one if you want, or a ceramic one that looks better. Your dentist can advise on which will suit your situation the best.

Generally crowns feel pretty much like teeth, and are unnoticeable after a while.

Many thanks for your reply ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Dickie10

getting a crown on a molar tooth next week got the root canal done two years ago and a type of built up tooth , which is grand but just want to get the job finshed properly now in case the false built up one got damaged. am i looking at a huge bill? want to get a filling or two as well maybe if needs be, just to keep things right, im prob mad looking for a dental bill and me in no pain!

Advertisement