Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package offered that was later told doesn't exist

Options
  • 06-04-2018 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Morning, I was wondering if I could discuss my broadband package as I feel I have been fobbed off on the helpline,
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Morning, I was wondering if I could discuss my broadband package as I feel I have been fobbed off on the helpline,
    thanks
    Hi Jack Kanoff,

Please feel free to PM me your query along with your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Hi Jack Kanoff,

Please feel free to PM me your query along with your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Will do Thomas, thanks

Hi Jack Kanoff,

Thanks 

Thomas

Will do Thomas, thanks
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Done :)

No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Done :)
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement