Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food storage for food truck

Options
  • 06-04-2018 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a business with a food truck and all of my product will have to imported and stored. Most of it is fresh and does not need freezing but I was wondering whether anybody know of options for refrigerated (self)storage for businesses that don't have their own professional kitchen with storage capacity?
    I'm looking at refrigerated self storage at the moment so if people have recommendation in that regards that is very much appreciated or know of other options that would also be fantastic!

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,949 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Maybe too much of an investment but a refrigerated van could do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fredul

Maybe too much of an investment but a refrigerated van could do the trick.
    I did debate that yeah, but a refrigerated van is quite pricey. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Fredul wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a business with a food truck and all of my product will have to imported and stored. Most of it is fresh and does not need freezing but I was wondering whether anybody know of options for refrigerated (self)storage for businesses that don't have their own professional kitchen with storage capacity?
    I'm looking at refrigerated self storage at the moment so if people have recommendation in that regards that is very much appreciated or know of other options that would also be fantastic!

Many thanks in advance!

As it sounds you might be market trading,go to one and ask there. Experts.

Advertisement