Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray tan or fake tan that will last a month or near to it?

Options
  • 06-04-2018 2:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm going on holiday to california in august for 4 weeks and i will be wearing mostly bikinis hot pants belly tops etc. I have often gotten professional spray tans for holidays that are meant to last a week but will only last a couple of days and then start to fade. Are there any tans out there that will last a long long time?
    I cannot go the way I am because I am ginger with extremely pale pinky skin haha. And I went to Lanzarote for 2 weeks about 4 years ago and wore no spray tan or anything, and I was whiter coming back than I was going.
    All advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Have a spray tan while you're there?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

Use one of the holiday skin products. Just top up every couple of days. No spray tan will last a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Spray tan colour sits on top of your skin. If you never washed and slept standing up not touching anything, it might last a month.
    Or just find a beauty salon over there and get it topped up weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Loreal has a tan that's supposed to last 2 weeks but I have never tried it so don't know if it works. You should find it in Boots or online. Just bring it then to top up over there.
    I am pale and freckly and NEVER tan and find fake tan a chore on holidays now so don't bother. Try to embrace your pale skin, you wont tan but you'll get a lovely healthy glow from the sun. Enjoy your holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Some products will last a longer time - BUT they tend to wear off very patchy when they do come off and they will come off before the 4 weeka!! Definitely consider tanning over there.
    I have a tan, Bondi Sands Golden Sands, it's a spray oil and has little to no colour guide, I used it on my honeymoon to top up my tan, it doesn't stain clothing and is not very fragrant. It's also not in a pressurised container and you only need that and your mitt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

How about a gradual tan moisturizer? Dove have a good one :)

Advertisement