Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting sheep.

• 06-04-2018 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭

There is a lad in Wicklow charging rich Americans to hunt Ibex deer and sheep species in the mountains.
    Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    This is NOT an Ibex!!!f3d06df9-ae7b-4761-a602-cac3ab3f7974.jpg

Nor is this!!
    f3762955-2e60-4ba7-ac22-51d5dd755462.jpg

In fact WTF is this?A sheep with goats horns?? Seriously this looks like a spoof photo.

Certainly not an Ibex,unless it is the rare Wicklow Ibex.
    ade597c1-1b58-426e-a3bc-8816dedf80aa.jpg
    and BTW trying to pass off old Irish goats as "Ibex goats" as another shower is trying to do on Celtic hunting is just pure conmanship. An Ibex and a goat are two different species.Although they are both from the Capra family ,the feral domestic wild Irish goat and the Ibex are like saying A Irishman is the same as an Englishman.

https://www.bookyourhunt.com/Tour/11173

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

"Stags are legal only with rifles, bows can be used for ram, goat and ibex hunts."

I didn't know it was legal to hunt with a bow and arrow in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

"Stags are legal only with rifles, bows can be used for ram, goat and ibex hunts."

I didn't know it was legal to hunt with a bow and arrow in this country.

I didn't either.
    There are no Ibex in Ireland either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

I wonder is it a "game" farm set-up that rears trophy stock for hunters to shoot?? - like those ones in Texas where you can hunt anything from a gazelle to buffalo

Advertisement