Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT TakeOver: New Orleans 7-4-18

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

really suprised by how many people seem to right rate the ladder match so highly. it was a very good match but i think we have seen so many great multi man ladder matches in wwe than this one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yeah Davey never gave Bryan 5 stars, plenty of 4.5/ 4.75 but no 5.

But yeah its his opinion, its not gospel.

That's the problem far too many take Meltzer's ratings as gospel, even he say's have you're own opinion.

I've given quite a few of Bryan's matches 5 stars, some of his work with McGuinness, Morishima, Kenta and even in WWE his match with Punk at Over The Limit is one of the best WWE matches from the last few years, his WM 30 stint was fantastic, his 2 out of 3 with Sheamus at Extreme Rules and his match with Reigns were fantastic too.

To be fair to Meltzer he's a fan boy of Bryan, and I'm surprised he's never given Bryan a 5 star match.

But NXT was fantastic, Gargano/Ciampa was a masterclass as was the ladder match, loved Black/Almas as well. Women's match did nothing for me and Tag match was fine with a good heel turn. Definitely one of the best events WWE have churned out in years.

Advertisement