Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are EIR such a disaster.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Philippe14

To be honest, my dealing with ccm@eir.ie have been even more ridiculous that with other contacts, so good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

macadam wrote: »
    Can you pm me an email address, I have already sent the pictures on numerous emails to various departments within Eir. Sent to these email addresses as requested, ccm@eir.ie     

support.business@eircom.net

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plantalterations@eir.ie[/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sent to these three address after being requested to do so, but still no one has come to inspect the disgraceful install.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The attached picture is just the start of the install and it gets worse, we cannot have children use this room in case they pull or catch the wire in the door etc as it drops down and is drilled in through a newly built in wardrobe, the remainder of the work wasnt drilled it was hacked out with a screwdriver and was butchered, I had rods in a conduit and he refused to use this. Im actually disgusted with both Eir and K&N networks they have showed no interest in the disgrace of an install. I actually dont know how they are getting away with this.  [/font]

If you sent these to ccm I should be able to contact them to retrieve this email. Can you PM me and advise what email address you sent this from as it will help me locate it.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Can you pm me an email address, I have already sent the pictures on numerous emails to various departments within Eir. Sent to these email addresses as requested, ccm@eir.ie     

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plantalterations@eir.ie[/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sent to these three address after being requested to do so, but still no one has come to inspect the disgraceful install.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The attached picture is just the start of the install and it gets worse, we cannot have children use this room in case they pull or catch the wire in the door etc as it drops down and is drilled in through a newly built in wardrobe, the remainder of the work wasnt drilled it was hacked out with a screwdriver and was butchered, I had rods in a conduit and he refused to use this. Im actually disgusted with both Eir and K&N networks they have showed no interest in the disgrace of an install. I actually dont know how they are getting away with this.  [/font]

If you sent these to ccm I should be able to contact them to retrieve this email. Can you PM me and advise what email address you sent this from as it will help me locate it.

Thanks,

Sarah
    I have sent you two PM's , just wondering whats the next move?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi macadam, 

Apologies for the delays. I'm afraid Sarah is not in today. 

I have responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi macadam, 

Apologies for the delays. I'm afraid Sarah is not in today. 

I have responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I take it Sarah wasnt in today either? And Thomas I guess cannot reply to posts ? So now its you Tracey who is left with the query will try and fob me off, this is similar to all the other contacts I have made within EIR, promise after promise and then its past to someone else.
    Would it be possible to get someone anyone out to view the total balls of an install By K&N Networks who were subcontracted by your company to install the service I signed up for, does this service not include aftercare and repairs to damage caused??
    I will await your response, but wont be holding my breath for a visit.

I think maybe its time for a legal representative to take over matters, has anyone on here taken action against this shoddy outfit? 

• Advertisement

Eir are really pushing me to the limit the latest email is what was expected, passing the buck and making excuses. can anyone on here advise a GOOD solicitor that will sort this shower out??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

They've got awful,awful ppl in customer care, really piss poor,one example,I'm gone from eir at least 2/3 years,yet still receive a monthly bill ,minus 12 c,told eir guess what? Still getting monthly bill, between dropped calls,rude people,inept service, cannot honestly see why ppl are with them

They've got awful,awful ppl in customer care, really piss poor,one example,I'm gone from eir at least 2/3 years,yet still receive a monthly bill ,minus 12 c,told eir guess what? Still getting monthly bill, between dropped calls,rude people,inept service, cannot honestly see why ppl are with them, another thing they want ppl to p.m. them , always,don't want their inept answers shown in public

Exactly same, monkeys up in the zoo are better trained

The latest from EIR; [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I completely understand your frustration in this matter. On behalf of eir, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding this issue.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have sent the phots which you attached in this email to our concern team.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]They stated the photos which you attached shows nothing that we can use to get a fault escalated.[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]We cannot send it for a rise escalation because it has gone past the 28 day period from the initial install[/font].[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]For us to try and get this escalated for internal setup, we need better pictures, you are in Fibre to the Home, So we will need to see a picture where the wire is going into the premises to the Optical Network Terminal (ONT). The ONT is a white box that was installed by the engineer for FTTH services, which is most likely where that wire is hanging over.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]These pictures need to be clear as well, as currently; the pictures you have attached, nearly all of them are blurred.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I would request you to please reply back to this email with the clear picture or try ring our technical team on 1901 and option 2.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused to you.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Regards,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Prathap[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Customer Care Administration Team[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]eircom Limited, 1 Heuston South [/font]

• Advertisement

I have spent hours on the phone since March to at least 5 different numbers and 1901 was the hardest to deal with. What a complete shower of tossers, in other words no body wants to deal with my issue. I think the legal route may have to be visited its all I have left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

So you along with the rest of EIR are ignoring me, it seems we dont count.
     Ill be seeing my solicitor on Monday, yes its a bank holiday but he has agreed to meet me regarding this issue I hope he charges well...
    If you are looking to speak with a member of our complaints team directly, you can contact them on 1800 200 481.

Thanks

Thomas
    So you want me to spend another couple of hours of my time on the phone to spun a load of bull**** and be sent from Billy to Jack and then to Jeff, not likely I have spent at least 14-15 hours on the phone to various number s within Eir and fed the same bull**** each time I want action, if you cant organise it on a public forum your in the wrong job mate.
    I completely understand your frustrations at this time.

Thanks

Thomas
    Still nothing happening regardless of how many emails I send or calls I make, <snip>.
    Eir dont be so long about editing a few comments, but after 7 months I still havent heard or seen anyone and Im still left with damage totaling €2500 the fibre wire is still hanging over a bedroom door and no one gives a ****, you cannot contact them when you do you are passed from billy to jack then to jacquline then to thomas  etc and so on. I have made and sent 17 emails and each time they want more information, unless I make up lies I cannot tell anymore as the pictures I send explain everything unless they are all completely thick.. K & N Networks are partially to blame in this and they are equally as bad if not worse to contact.
    It wasn't eir who edited it - it clearly says it was Boards. The service you're getting is terrible but I feel sorry for the reps too - they're obviously getting sod all support from the higher ups who can actually make decisions. Always the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Comreg?

Advertisement