Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business opportunity

Options
  • 06-04-2018 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone.

I have a great product for combating condensation and mould problems in people's houses. It eliminates condensation and the growth of mould on walls and ceilings. Another benefit of it is that it works as an internal insulation for walls and ceilings. I need someone who would be interested in helping me to introduce and sell it to construction industry ( painters, plasters etc) and retail sector for half of all profits. I am looking for an individual/individuals who have experience with Irish retailers and the sales industry.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want advice on how to go about that, try the entrepreneurs forum:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106

But if you're attempting to actually sell or recruit on here, that won't be allowed.

Advertisement