Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 Matchday Thread: 3pm teams in op.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

Ryan
    Simpson, Alonso, Bavies.
    Mahrez, Willian, Eriksen, David Silva.
    Murray, Kane (C), Aubameyang.

DDG, Van Dijk, Ward, McArthur.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

De Gea
    Otamendi Alonso Fernandez Robertson
    Mahrez Willian Arnautovic
    Kane(C) Aubamayang Barnes

Subs: Hennessey Milivojevic Zanka Mkhitarayan

Kane in for Firmino, Willian for Salah. As a Liverpool supporter didn't think Firmino or Salah would play. Wasn't sure about Robertson. Think Kane will use the opportunity to try and close the gap on Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Ryan
    Christensen - Lowton - Morgan
    Hazard - Willian - Son - Mahrez
    Kane (c) - Vardy - Barnes

(De Gea - Dunk - Smalling - Gudmundson)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hennessy
    Simpson Lowton VVD
    Silva Zaha Lingard Arnie
    Auba Lukaku Kane(c)

Elliott Salah Masuaku Bauer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

KevIRL wrote: »
    Decent chance firmino comes off the bench at some stage probably for mane
    Id say very decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

"There are always talks with the medical department. Mo is injured. I don't think it's really serious and he can be available on Tuesday. It's the same with [Robertson]. Bobby [Firmino] has played a lot of minutes [rested] and we have two fresh strikers available." #LFC https://t.co/Bopl1xjhGM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No Robertson and Salah, eh? That's okay. I was quietly confident of that happening anyway. :)

Team is :

DDG (Hart)
    Otamendi, Morgan, Robertson (Lowton, Naughton (in that order))
    Salah, Son, Milivojevic, Lingard, (Kenedy)
    Kane (C), Aubameyang (VC), Vardy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

DDG

Moses Bavies Maguire Lowton

Eriksen Son(c) Gross

Auba Vardy Murray

Subs- Ryan PVA JWP Salah

Since Salah won't be joining us today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Defo a 3-5-2 today,hope Ings scores,he has looked sharp,not bothered about result but 0-0 just to piss off the blue nises

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mangan_Liam

Took a gamble that Salah would at least feature on the bench. Instead Klopp has decided to leave him out and go one step further by resting Firmino and Robertson as well - talk about a bad week for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ryan
    Lowton Mustafi Morgan
    Mahrez Salah Sterling Son Willian
    Aubamayang (c) Wood

Subs: DDG Austin Dummett Tomkins

I'll be unlucky not to have 11 playing.

A lot of pressure on Auba to deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Took a gamble that Salah would at least feature on the bench. Instead Klopp has decided to leave him out and go one step further by resting Firmino and Robertson as well - talk about a bad week for me.

I’d be pretty sure you’re not the only one in that boat ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

1 out of 3 Liverpool starters. Meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Zaha seems to be a big differential for me. Hopefully the Hodge plays him as central striker now

Liverpool confirm that Andrew Robertson misses the Merseyside derby with a calf injury https://t.co/Viop1Dar2w

Islander13 wrote: »
    Zaha seems to be a big differential for me. Hopefully the Hodge plays him as central striker now

My team is packed full of differentials including him now
    My midfield is mahrez zaha doucoure (and grobb who is in a lot of teams ) along with Captain Kane and wood

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ryan
    Lowton-Tark-Simpson
    Mahrez-Son-Gross-Willian-Salah
    Lukaku-Auba (C)
    DDG-Barnes-Smalling-Cedric

Carried the FT this week and Barnes is in good form so hopefully he makes up for no Salah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Bobby to come off the bench & gets a brace :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

km79 wrote: »
    My team is packed full of differentials including him now
    My midfield is mahrez zaha doucoure (and grobb who is in a lot of teams ) along with Captain Kane and wood

Differentials can work both ways of course! But I'd be bullish on your team this week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Looking around leagues, Kane is monster differential for me, and I have him captain.

This is the week boys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Feels like Ive placed my decent overall rank in jeopardy by taking Salah out but it was the logical move. Contradicting myself I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Nice save by Pickford when Solanke got a free shot on goal,could be 1-0.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Looking around leagues, Kane is monster differential for me, and I have him captain.

This is the week boys!

I’ve said this a few times but my unwavering faith in triple spurs and captain Kane up until Xmas cost me my league and any chance of a decent OR
    If he could hit a hat trick today it would go some way to repaying the faith shown again !
    If he blanks I don’t know what I might do next week .......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

If klopp is rotating this much for a Mersey side derby, we can expect this to continue and get worse for the rest of the season. I got rid of firmino this week and will give serious consideration to moving out Robertson and salah....even with Bournemouth at home

Brilliant Karius save denies bolasie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

mectavba wrote: »
    If klopp is rotating this much for a Mersey side derby, we can expect this to continue and get worse for the rest of the season. I got rid of firmino this week and will give serious consideration to moving out Robertson and salah....even with Bournemouth at home

Bourmouth West Brom and Stoke next 3 games :eek::eek:,You are jumping the gun big time.They still need to get the points to guaranteed CL football next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Don’t agree with that at all. It’s the proximity of the 3 games that’s the issue. Salah is injured so it’s only Firmino and Robertson that are ‘rested’.

The only other time this might happen is GW36, and that’s only if Liverpool qualify and get the Wednesday, Tuesday combo of games again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Arsenal no longer have a double game week 34 and Miky red flagged at 11:30?

I'm looking at my possible BB team for next week with Salah and VVd in it and I'm nervous
    It's a shame there are not more TC options for next week
    Going to have a look at how my team shapes up for 37 today and then see what to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pickford save point

Advertisement