If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build sitting room

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

patravers wrote: »
    I really don’t like Sony products- had a denon before and prefer their equipment. I’m not in a rush - when would they be back in stock
    Hi patravers,

The older version of the Mass pack has been discontinued and replaced with the new version. The design is much better and I think the sound is better as well! We had a set in our demo room and they sound incredible!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203919-monitor-audio-mass-5-1-midnight-black-inc-6-year-g-tee-5-1-speaker-package.aspx

There is a package price on the AVRX2600 with the Mass 5.1 system at £749/879 euro however I am completely out of stock of the AVRX2600 at the moment!

I could do you the Mass pack with the Sony STRDN1080 for the same price though!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    Hi PatRavers.

The Denon AVRX2600 should be arriving back into stock at the end of the month, start of next month.

We will keep our eye out for a ETA and can post up here once it comes through.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patravers

Hi PatRavers.

The Denon AVRX2600 should be arriving back into stock at the end of the month, start of next month.

We will keep our eye out for a ETA and can post up here once it comes through.

Kenny.

Any sign yet Kenny?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately Denon have massive supply chain issues related to Covid 19 , we have huge orders for 2600 series and 2700 series AVRX with Denon, but the very earliest we expect to see first stocks of AVRX2600 is end June and then we have ETA for further large(ish) deliveries of 2600 and 3600 in July and August.

Apologies for these delays, they are beyond our control, we went into the Covid period with large stocks, then purchased every scrap of stock on the market, but the hiccup is coming from the gap in production and whilst this has ramped back up we are right in the gap at the moment and it will be several weeks before we get back to normal (over)stocks :D

Thanks again for the post and as ever drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately Denon have massive supply chain issues related to Covid 19 , we have huge orders for 2600 series and 2700 series AVRX with Denon, but the very earliest we expect to see first stocks of AVRX2600 is end June and then we have ETA for further large(ish) deliveries of 2600 and 3600 in July and August.

Apologies for these delays, they are beyond our control, we went into the Covid period with large stocks, then purchased every scrap of stock on the market, but the hiccup is coming from the gap in production and whilst this has ramped back up we are right in the gap at the moment and it will be several weeks before we get back to normal (over)stocks :D

Thanks again for the post and as ever drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Have these come back into stock

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Pat,

the Denon AVRX2600 has been in and out most of the year but is now finally a finished line and we are finally out of stock.

We do have the excellent AVRX2700 which is the new replacement in stock in reasonable quantities:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-receiver.aspx

Hope thats helpful and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Do you currently have a bundle with the denon and audio mass speakers
    Hi Pat,

the Denon AVRX2600 has been in and out most of the year but is now finally a finished line and we are finally out of stock.

We do have the excellent AVRX2700 which is the new replacement in stock in reasonable quantities:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-receiver.aspx

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Do you currently have a bundle with the denon and audio mass speakers
    Hi Pat,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Patravers.

The current deal on the Denon 2700 and Mass 5.1 would be £849.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14201-denon-avrx2700-monitor-audio-mass-ii-5-1-black-speaker-bundle-av-receiver-with-5-1-sat-sub-speaker-package.aspx

The Mass 5.1 in the Black finish has ran out of stock and we are currently chasing an ETA for fresh stock.
    We have a few packs left in the White finish if that would be of interest?

Let us know your thoughts.

Hi Patravers.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14201-denon-avrx2700-monitor-audio-mass-ii-5-1-black-speaker-bundle-av-receiver-with-5-1-sat-sub-speaker-package.aspx

The Mass 5.1 in the Black finish has ran out of stock and we are currently chasing an ETA for fresh stock.

Do you have the white in stock? Will you donfree shipping? I have bought my TV, ceiling speakers and cabling already. Nearly there now!

Hi Patravers.

Do you have the white in stock? Will you donfree shipping? I have bought my TV, ceiling speakers and cabling already. Nearly there now!
    Hi patravers,

We're actually out of stock of the AVRX2700 as well as the black speakers. I do have them in white but we're still waiting for more stock of the amps arriving!

Kind regards

David

Hi patravers,

We're actually out of stock of the AVRX2700 as well as the black speakers. I do have them in white but we're still waiting for more stock of the amps arriving!

Kind regards

David

It’s the white I want. Any idea when the amps will be back?

• Advertisement

Hi patravers,

Kind regards

David

It’s the white I want. Any idea when the amps will be back?
    Hi Patravers.

The 2700's are due this month but no concrete date as of yet.

Fingers crossed they arrive soon :)

Hi Patravers.

Can you let me know when they come back and I will Take them

Hi Patravers.

Can you let me know when they come back and I will Take them
    Hi Patravers.

Hopefully we will have them within the next 10 days.

I would suggest I pop a no obligation order onto our system for you to join the queue as we already have several orders on these that will be fulfilled in date order.
    I have not been told as of yet how many are on route to us.

Let me know if you would like me to do this for you, then once they arrive I can drop you a call to finalise the order.

Hi Patravers.

Hopefully we will have them within the next 10 days.

I would suggest I pop a no obligation order onto our system for you to join the queue as we already have several orders on these that will be fulfilled in date order.
    I have not been told as of yet how many are on route to us.

Let me know if you would like me to do this for you, then once they arrive I can drop you a call to finalise the order.

Yep go ahead with that

Yep go ahead with that

I’m just hoping they arrive before my wife finds some other way to spend the money!

Yep go ahead with that

I’m just hoping they arrive before my wife finds some other way to spend the money!
    Hi patravers,

Great news, the AVRX2700 arrived in stock this morning and you can order for delivery via the link below!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-lots-in-stock-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Hi patravers,

Great news, the AVRX2700 arrived in stock this morning and you can order for delivery via the link below!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-lots-in-stock-dolby-atmos-and-dts-x-av-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

I want to get the deal with the denon and the audio mass speakers in white

I was offered a deal for 849 for the speakers and receiver and was waiting for it to come back in stock- is that deal still available

I was offered a deal for 849 for the speakers and receiver and was waiting for it to come back in stock- is that deal still available
    Hi patravers,

Edit: Apologies I have just checked and the cost price has jumped up to 1149 euro on this bundle!

If you PM us with a contact number we can call to process.

Kind regards

David

Hi patravers,

Edit: Apologies I have just checked and the cost price has jumped up to 1149 euro on this bundle!

Kind regards

David

saw your message. That’s a 170 quid increase. I have bought my tv ceiling speaker and cables from you. I’m afraid I was already stretching before that. 170 is a big increase

• Advertisement

Hi patravers,

Kind regards

David

saw your message. That’s a 170 quid increase. I have bought my tv ceiling speaker and cables from you. I’m afraid I was already stretching before that. 170 is a big increase
    Hi patravers,

I'll have a look and see if there's anything I can do on the price.

Kind regards

David

Hi patravers,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David

Hi patravers,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David
    I'll get back to your PM asap.

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David

Did you get my PM

Kind regards

David

Did you get my PM
    Hi patravers, apologies I've been out of the office, just received today.

I'll drop you a PM this afternoon!

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David

All arrived - whats the best way to connect sky q to the tv- is it to connect to the denon and from there to the tv? I don’t think the Panasonic I got from you has Earc. Can I still access Dolby atoms content

Kind regards

David

All arrived - whats the best way to connect sky q to the tv- is it to connect to the denon and from there to the tv? I don’t think the Panasonic I got from you has Earc. Can I still access Dolby atoms content
    Hi Patravers.

Excellent that everything has arrived with you.

Best way is to connect your Sky Q box to your receiver and then HDMI to the TV as normal.

You can only get the Atmos sound track from the TV via eARC so connecting directly to the 2700 allows the receiver to do the audio decoding and will decode an Atmos sound track with no issues.

The best was is always connect to the receiver where possible as they will ensure the best quality of audio possible.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

Snipped by Mod

Snipped by Mod

Did you ever hear of minding your own business? I have been dealing with Kenny and David over a period of years on here on the phone and through private message. Have you nothing better to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@BalboBiggins,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - queries here are for Richersounds to deal with, opinions/advice from other Boards is not appropriate here.

Your comment on this thread was also in the nature of a personal remark about another Boardie, this is not acceptable on this forum under any circumstances - the Charter makes a clear statement about Forum standards:

Please take account of the nature of this forum when posting. Posts are expected to be civil in tone and posts which could be regarded as un-civil or abusive will be snipped or deleted without notice.

Please do not post on this thread again. If, having read the Charter, you have a question about any aspect of it, feel free to set it out in a PM to me, not on this thread.

If you have a query for Richersounds, or you are looking for advice, a quote or a deal, you are welcome to open a thread of your own.

@patravers,

The interjection into your thread is unfortunate  - Boardies are always welcome to send me a PM to draw my attention to matters of this kind.

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.