If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar / soundbase for tv

Options
  • 07-04-2018 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys, another returning customer looking for a deal :)

I am looking for an improvement of my tv sound (65 inch). I can’t decide between q acoustics M3, M2, Yamaha YAS207, all in a similar price range. I didn’t have a chance to listen to them and I would appreciate your input.

I almost ordered the q acoustics M3 soundbar from your site (listed for €259 including delivery) but I would love to hear from you before I make my final decision.

Maybe there is something different that I missed, any open box units, boardie sales or other suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

3ka wrote: »

I am looking for an improvement of my tv sound (65 inch). I can’t  decide between q acoustics M3, M2, Yamaha YAS207, all in a similar price range. I didn’t have a chance to listen to them and I would appreciate your input.

I almost ordered the q acoustics M3 soundbar from your site (listed for €259 including delivery) but I would love to hear from you before I make my final decision.

Maybe there is something different that I missed, any open box units, boardie sales or other suggestions?

Thanks.
    Hey 3Ka.

The M3 at 259 Euro is a cracking deal and packed with connections and also includes Bluetooth. We have demoed this many times in store and it 

We currently have a deal on the Monitor Audio ASB10 - retails at £399 but we are clearing at £199.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-13034-asb10.aspx
    However it does not have any HDMI connections like the M3 but it really does sound great.

The YAS207 was product over the year in its catagory/price point. This is another that has been demoed many times at the store due to its popularity and reviews.
    Has a lot more beef to it over the M3 with the wireless subwoofer.

Value to money the M3 is the way to go but for better sounding without losing features the Yamaha would be the one to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

I am looking for an improvement of my tv sound (65 inch). I can’t  decide between q acoustics M3, M2, Yamaha YAS207, all in a similar price range. I didn’t have a chance to listen to them and I would appreciate your input.

Thanks.
    Hey 3Ka.

The M3 at 259 Euro is a cracking deal and packed with connections and also includes Bluetooth. We have demoed this many times in store and it 

We currently have a deal on the Monitor Audio ASB10 - retails at £399 but we are clearing at £199.00
    However it does not have any HDMI connections like the M3 but it really does sound great.

The YAS207 was product over the year in its catagory/price point. This is another that has been demoed many times at the store due to its popularity and reviews.

Value to money the M3 is the way to go but for better sounding without losing features the Yamaha would be the one to go for.
    Thank you for a quick response Kenny,

I just placed an order for the Q Acoustics M3, It is a really good value, I managed to see it locally and I like the look of it.
    I think it will be sufficient as a secondary sound system for tv shows, sport and gaming console.
    I am using Denon 2300W + 5.1 speakers that I got from you as my main home cinema setup..

Thank again, can't wait to receive it next week :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks.
    Hey 3Ka.

Thank you for a quick response Kenny,

I just placed an order for the Q Acoustics M3, It is a really good value, I managed to see it locally and I like the look of it.
    I think it will be sufficient as a secondary sound system for tv shows, sport and gaming console.
    I am using Denon 2300W + 5.1 speakers that I got from you as my main home cinema setup..

Thank again, can't wait to receive it next week :)
    Cheers 3Ka.

Got your order and have it processed.

It will ship out on Monday and you should have it for Tuesday.
    Our courier will drop you a text with the details.

Enjoy your weekend.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.