Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract End: Fibre with Eir Sports

Options
  • 07-04-2018 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi, my contract is up today, Fibre with the Sports Channels. "Eir complete Broadband & Phone"

Cannot contact anyone on the numbers listed nor the live chat.

Essentially, I want to know what my next bill will be assuming I'll now start to get charged for the Sports channels.
    Also, are there are any current offers that I can avail of.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

donglen wrote: »
    Hi, my contract is up today, Fibre with the Sports Channels. "Eir complete Broadband & Phone"

Cannot contact anyone on the numbers listed nor the live chat.

Essentially, I want to know what my next bill will be assuming I'll now start to get charged for the Sports channels.
    Also, are there are any current offers that I can avail of.
    Hi donglen, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this. Our customer care team on 1901 will be happy to assist you with your queries and can advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

I'm told that Safari 11 is not supported by Eir. Is this true? The error 3132 keeks coming up when I try to connect to my Eir fibre. Getting on to 1901 is a waste of time as you are sent from Billy to Jack/Jill until you get fed up and give up.

Advertisement