Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to different provider and still getting bills from eir

Options
  • 07-04-2018 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I switched to a different service provider and my new provider (sky) handled the switch process but I'm still getting billed by eir. I didn't use your service since 8th February as that's when sky installed their modem and activated my broadband. I called eir a few days ago and I was told my eir account is still active and asked to contact sky. Sky is telling me that's not possible as I'm not using your service anymore. Why am I still receiving bills from you? What can I do now??!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Tiamat666 wrote: »
    I switched to a different service provider and my new provider (sky) handled the switch process but I'm still getting billed by eir. I didn't use your service since 8th February as that's when sky installed their modem and activated my broadband. I called eir a few days ago and I was told my eir account is still active and asked to contact sky. Sky is telling me that's not possible as I'm not using your service anymore. Why am I still receiving bills from you? What can I do now??!!
    Hi Tiamat666, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with cancelling your service. The other service provider should have contacted us directly to arrange this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number and full name on the account and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tiamat666

Hi Tiamat666, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with cancelling your service. The other service provider should have contacted us directly to arrange this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number and full name on the account and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Sent you the details. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Tiamat666, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Sent you the details. Thanks.
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tiamat666

Thank you for sorting this out, Tracey.

Advertisement